Trigger Box/Safety Mechanism
1) Locate the pin on the left side of the gun near the mag well.
You will need to tap this pin out with either a mallet or hammer and a thin point. (I used a hex key).
2) The pin will begin to protrude from the fire-select side of the gun. Simply pull it out.
3) The trigger box will slide downwards and out of the gun.
4) Unscrew the screw holding the trigger guard.
5) On the back of the trigger box do the same. Notice the small spring. This is how the safety is held in place.
6) DO NOT lose these pieces. They are VITAL for your safety mechanism to function properly.
7)Let the safety lever fall backwards and give it's set screw some loosening.
You will be greeted with these parts.
From here on out the trigger box is held together through a pin-design.
Be my guest to knock a few out and look around inside, but I'm going to pass on it for now.