Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > Airsoft Gun Discussion > Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs >

My latest boneyard build- integraly supressed M4 hush puppy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2017, 05:25 PM   #1
1iv

Liked 31 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default My latest boneyard build- integraly supressed M4 hush puppy.

My latest boneyard build- integraly supressed M4 hush puppy.

My build for the day: black ops poly boneyard ($45 ) body, upgraded internals, EBB erased, inner barrel cut to 13 inches, outer to the begining of the pencil profile 11 inches or so, flat hoped, 321fps w.20, range of 200ft. Painted and put in the colection. Just had a bunch of parts that fit together so....

I had the supressor off a Mac 10, and the outer barrel was a pencil profile under the handguards. I cut the outer barrel where the pencil profile starts. 11 inches-ish out or so. I has a aluminum adaptor that threaded into the supressor, and the opposite end of that fit over the barel extension taper. I slathered shoe goo over all the interiors and into the cavaties to add rigidity and to unify the sheath over the shorter outer barrel. I cut an access hole on the fat sholder of the supressor and covered the surface with soft sided velcro. It allows me to cover the battery access with a patch. And i can put my favorite patches on display left and right. The inner barrel is 13 inches long.

I wanted to go for a integrally supressed look that was light but didnt feel jankey. I like it alot, it shoots well, and its solid. Hell, even the paint went on easy.

I was pleasantly surprised by the gear box motor and mid level hop in the black ops M4. The EBB was a step to far, but it has quality gears, piston, and properly shimmed in brass bushings. It even has lipo ready wiring, and trigger switch. Not a bad boneyard. Ill probably put a m120 in it and bring it right to 390-395.

My latest boneyard build- integraly supressed M4 hush puppy. - Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs

My latest boneyard build- integraly supressed M4 hush puppy. - Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs

Last edited by 1iv; 02-17-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Lefse Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-12-2017, 10:37 PM   #2
JJrocks44

If I threw a VFC gearbox in it would it work?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply