Player of the Month Winner - Griffin - Picture of the Month Winner - Southpaw19

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > Airsoft Events & Meetups > South West USA > Utah Airsoft Forum > airsoft fields in Utah?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 02:00 AM   #1
GhilliedNinja

Default airsoft fields in Utah?

Ok, correct me if im wrong but I believe there is one in Provo but Ive never actually seen a airsoft field in Utah only paintball...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2011, 06:10 AM   #2
Airsoftr13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

There are no "Offical Fields" in Utah. Most of the teams and organizations play on land that they obtained permission from the owner to play on. If you want to play with some teams check out Black Thorn Airsoft (BTA) or Just For Fun Airsoft (JFFA). Both welcome walk ons and are pretty cool dudes to play with.

Hic Pro Pugna!!! (“Here For The Fight”)

Armory
Tokyo Mauri VSR-10 G-spec (Highly Upped)
TSD M9 GBB
UTG M3 Shotgun

Old 10-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
SergentDeathJack

well im down in price, utah and well i dont know about places to play around here but there are a few good spots down by the shooting range and what not to play on or way up by the mountains is a few nice places to play or by some of the off road tracks there is some nice places to play granted dont know of anyone around here that plays airsoft which kind of sucks but been asking people around work if they play or know anyone that plays and since there are some old unused buildings around town our on the outskirts of town was tempted to talk to the police department and city and see if those could be used to play airsoft in maybe i dont know depends how many people i could get and what not and if there was enough people around here was trying to work out a deal with echo 1

Old 08-16-2012, 08:03 AM   #4
DcaAitsoft

I think there is one in sandy Utah and ownd by Weapon blender me and our team are going to go soon and check it out

Old 08-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #5
Demosthenes

Likes Given: 11

There is a place in St. George call Deadland Airsoft. Look them up on google or on facebook

Quick Reply