Old 02-16-2017, 01:29 AM   #1
Vendetta

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default G&P Viper + extras $425 shipping included

So to preface this, here are the terms

Shipping included
Buyer pays paypal fees
I only ship to CONUS
I will do my best to describe every facet of the gun and items shown with the former. If you have ANY questions please feel free to ask as all sales are final.

Now to the gun..
It is a G&P viper, the US edition, meaning it does not have company trades on it. If you want to see the raw body you can search it on Evikes website. It was purchased from them about 2 years ago. I am the sole owner and have paperwork to prove such. It has been used in 3 matches, all indoor. The paint job was done by myself with Krylon Camo spray paint, it is removable. The condition of the gun is used, there is some very slight wobble on the front post sight and I'm sure there are probably a couple small scuffs on the body but nothing crazy and you certainly can't see any with the paint. The gun was recently given a once over by a very reputable and outstanding staff at a field here in NY. They can vouch for the condition as well upon request. Gun is shooting around 340FPS currently. Why am i selling the gun? does it matter? Ok well ill tell you, i don't need a very expensive wall hanger. Thats why. Plain and simple, thats what its become over the last year. My asking price is $425, $425 gets you the Gun, the Sight, the forward grip, hand stop and magpul rail covers. (RSA AND PEQ NOT INCLUDED) but can be had for additional. Any questions, fire at will. Cheers.

IMG_0478.jpg

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2017, 06:24 PM   #2
Vendetta

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Price Drop, $380 or best offer

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply