All sales are final
Shipping and PayPal fees are INCLUDED in my item prices
Shipping from 83616 via USPS
Prices are slightly negotiable
I reserve the right to refuse any sale
No parting out
Bulk discount will be applied for multiple purchases

1. WELL MB03 (OD Green) - $80

Lightly used, some scratches, not much to say about it. Loads and cycles just fine; pretty much just your standard spring sniper rifle. Completely stock, comes with 1 magazine. Scope in the pictures is NOT included.
__________________________________________________ ____________

2. ECHO 1 Vector Arms CPM AK74 - $80

This rifle is sturdily constructed with a metal barrel assembly, metal receivers, ergo pistol grip and metal trigger assembly. Also, it comes with a new generation metal gearbox and a high capacity magazine. The gun has seen a good amount of use but has held up well. It has been painted using a Desert-Jungle Dash camouflage, and has been re-wired to Deans connectors. The gun could use a little bit of TLC; the charging handle snapped off of the bolt, the spring that resets the bolt is missing, and the pin that holds the top hand guard in needs to be replaced. Those fixes are very minor costs and do not affect the functionality of the rifle.
__________________________________________________ ____________

3. G&P Magpul PTS Masada - $290

Metal upper receiver, high impact polymer lower receiver
Multi-position adjustable, folding stock
Quick-change barrel assembly
Flip-up front sight
Full railed flat top upper receiver for mounting optics
G&P metal Ver. 2 gearbox and motor
Externals by A&K
Adjustable cheek rest
Functional bolt catch
Ambidextrous mag release, bolt release, and selector switch
Built-in QD sling swivel attachment points (QD sling swivel not included)
Official PTS licensed product

The gun has seen normal wear from use, and has one particularly noticeable scuff by the top rail as shown in the pictures. The rear sight is missing and is not included in this sale. The right selector switch is somewhat finicky, but aside from that there are no issues I have experienced with this gun so far! It's a hard hitter and it shoots fast thanks to the G&P M120 motor. I've installed a WII Tech Masada Metal Loading Nozzle so the buyer won't ever have to worry about the old plastic one breaking (that was a commonly reported issue with the Masadas). The sale will also include a UTG red/green dot with two hardware mounting options, 3 KWA K120 midcap magazines, a 9.6v battery, and a semi-smart charger (does not quick charge batteries). The entirety of this exceeds well over $500 in retail prices and will make a great kit for beginners or veteran players alike.

File Type: jpg IMG_0072.jpg (40.8 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0038.jpg (41.5 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0039.jpg (48.3 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0040.jpg (40.3 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0067.jpg (45.2 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0068.jpg (61.8 KB, 149 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0069.jpg (32.9 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0070.jpg (34.2 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0071.jpg (59.7 KB, 145 views)
(\__/)
(O.O)
(> < )o This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2017, 07:20 AM   #2
MADR77

Liked 59 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 200

______________bump_______________
(\__/)
(O.O)
(> < )o This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:11 PM   #3
MADR77

Liked 59 Times on 56 Posts
Likes Given: 200

BUMP! Will trade any of these for a scope (preferably illuminated). Obviously if I will be trading the Masada for it, it better be a good one haha
(\__/)
(O.O)

Last edited by MADR77; 07-19-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Quick Reply