Player of the Month Winner - Expendable - Picture of the Month Winner - Knief

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > Battlefield > Battle Reports > SOGO airsoft, Ozark MO.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Devgru98

Liked 47 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Default SOGO airsoft, Ozark MO.

So I'm in the area on vacation and heard there was a store/ cqb arena. I (of course) decided to stop, I was NOT AT ALL impressed! They were selling CA sportlines for $270-$300, and were trying to tell me that .25's and heavier would break my UTG M3S and 1911 GBB that I brought. They were selling USED WE GBB's for about $20 more than I could get a new one from asgi/Evike. Needless to say their CQB field was fun, but don't take advice from them.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-03-2012, 04:10 AM   #2
destin

theirs a better airsoft field in bentonville arkansas

Old 08-13-2012, 06:10 AM   #3
MickeyD

I work at sogo and i dont appreciate these LIES. Our CA sportlines cost 165 or 220 for the ris version. And we dont price the used guns, we sell them on consignment. But thanks for your business.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #4
Devgru98

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyD
I work at sogo and i dont appreciate these LIES. Our CA sportlines cost 165 or 220 for the ris version. And we dont price the used guns, we sell them on consignment. But thanks for your business.
Didn't mean to offend you, I spoke to a guy behind the counter and looked at a CA sportline and was told it would cost appx. $270.

Old 09-25-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
Supercell

Likes Given: 1

This is the owner of So Go Airsoft. I couldn't believe what my guy was telling me you posted on here. I told him he must of misunderstood. But I guess he didn't. So I have been pondering how you could get such wrong information from my people. And then I heard it. When my people talk to people that have real Airsoft knowledge they don't always say FPS. The Sportlines are around 270-300 FPS with .25's. Of course I wasn't there to here exactly how your conversation went but this totally made sense when I was listening to my guy talk to another Airsofter. Does that make sense? Sportlines range between $150-$165 normally.
As for .25's ruining your UTG I am not real sure what that is about but we do tell people not to play with anything over l.20g bb's in the CQB due to the damage it can do at close range. The reason I think that is what they were talking about because there is absolutely no reason why they would say that for your GBB 1911 for sure. Since it was in the same sentence I think that is what they might have been talking about.
And Mickey is right about the used items. I can't tell people what to sell their stuff for. It is just a consignment wall and without knowing what they have done to their equipment as far as upgrades we can't judge. Again it really isn't ours to dictate. We do tell them that we don't think anybody will buy it for that amount but some people just like their stuff that much.
I hope this clears this up a bit. I have been in Airsoft since 1997. We are the ones who invented and built the first Airsoft Claymore back in 2001. We sell them all over the world and they are used in training for Mil/LE around the world.
One thing I have told my people to be sure they make it clear from now on the difference in price and FPS by actually saying it. Because after hearing it myself I totally understood what had happened.
Thanks for your time and you will have to stop by our new CQB up in Springfield the next time you are down this way.
Jon
So Go Airsoft
Supercell Dev. Inc.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
Devgru98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercell
This is the owner of So Go Airsoft. I couldn't believe what my guy was telling me you posted on here. I told him he must of misunderstood. But I guess he didn't. So I have been pondering how you could get such wrong information from my people. And then I heard it. When my people talk to people that have real Airsoft knowledge they don't always say FPS. The Sportlines are around 270-300 FPS with .25's. Of course I wasn't there to here exactly how your conversation went but this totally made sense when I was listening to my guy talk to another Airsofter. Does that make sense? Sportlines range between $150-$165 normally.
As for .25's ruining your UTG I am not real sure what that is about but we do tell people not to play with anything over l.20g bb's in the CQB due to the damage it can do at close range. The reason I think that is what they were talking about because there is absolutely no reason why they would say that for your GBB 1911 for sure. Since it was in the same sentence I think that is what they might have been talking about.
And Mickey is right about the used items. I can't tell people what to sell their stuff for. It is just a consignment wall and without knowing what they have done to their equipment as far as upgrades we can't judge. Again it really isn't ours to dictate. We do tell them that we don't think anybody will buy it for that amount but some people just like their stuff that much.
I hope this clears this up a bit. I have been in Airsoft since 1997. We are the ones who invented and built the first Airsoft Claymore back in 2001. We sell them all over the world and they are used in training for Mil/LE around the world.
One thing I have told my people to be sure they make it clear from now on the difference in price and FPS by actually saying it. Because after hearing it myself I totally understood what had happened.
Thanks for your time and you will have to stop by our new CQB up in Springfield the next time you are down this way.
Jon
So Go Airsoft
Supercell Dev. Inc.
Jon, check your private messages please.

Supercell Likes This 

Quick Reply