Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > General Airsoft > Introductions >

Returning airsoft player from El Segundo, CA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2017, 07:04 PM   #1
spectre1995

Default Returning airsoft player from El Segundo, CA

Hello everyone, I'm just starting to get back into airsoft after a several year hiatus from the sport.

Outside of Airsoft my hobbies are video games, Warhammer 40K, and hobby gunsmithing. I've built real steel firearms, and eventually I want to build matching airsoft counterparts.

I work in a CNC machine shop and we've been discussing recently about designing and producing our own proprietary gun designs, starting with a grenade launcher of some kind and eventually our own line of pistols and rifles.

The field I actively play at in the SoCal area are Hollywood Sports. I occasionally play at Tac City Fullerton and SC Village.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2017, 05:57 AM   #2
ma_airsoft

Liked 148 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectre1995 View Post
Hello everyone, I'm just starting to get back into airsoft after a several year hiatus from the sport.

Outside of Airsoft my hobbies are video games, Warhammer 40K, and hobby gunsmithing. I've built real steel firearms, and eventually I want to build matching airsoft counterparts.

I work in a CNC machine shop and we've been discussing recently about designing and producing our own proprietary gun designs, starting with a grenade launcher of some kind and eventually our own line of pistols and rifles.

The field I actively play at in the SoCal area are Hollywood Sports. I occasionally play at Tac City Fullerton and SC Village.
Welcome back and welcome aboard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushin View Post
Also having sat in piss, it's not the fact that it's dirty, it's the fact that it's wet.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:59 PM   #3
LouisK_YT

I just recently joined as well.

Quick Reply