Player of the Month Winner - Expendable - Picture of the Month Winner - Knief

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > General Airsoft > General Airsoft Discussion > Black Ops by Ignite Airsoft

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #81
Pezturbator

Liked 121 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartman96
I took my M4 to the field monday ( big op for this area 140 people) it preformed amazingly, me and another guy on my team ran with these and they held thier own against higher end AEGs. I cought the barrel in the middle of a figher fight and the whole thing opened up, had to put it back together while getting shot at, easy fix. I am in love with this gun now, all of my mags work with it, I went through about 1000+ BBs on a 9.6. It did amazing.
Wait.. The barrel came out of the gun?? In the middle of the game??,

Blood, gore, sinew, organs, pulmonary systems!

Rainbow on aim: I have a good feeling all the mods think I'm an idiot

Age1694 on aim: BING!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS BING!!! IT'S CRAP THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerMan View Post

Just don't one hand it and you won't have any problems
Quote:

I did it one handed and it hurt like a fluffy bunny

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #82
Hartman96

Liked 30 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 518

No, you know the pin you pull to take the top off? it pivoted on that, I hit the outer barrel very hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thestig View Post
I have my instructions. The only reason I read them is for part numbers, and the funny drawings in them.
Quote:
Shiftyshooter Yay! Another stupid person is out of here!

Old 09-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #83
Pezturbator

Liked 121 Times on 110 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartman96
No, you know the pin you pull to take the top off? it pivoted on that, I hit the outer barrel very hard.
Oh lol. I misread it........

Blood, gore, sinew, organs, pulmonary systems!

Rainbow on aim: I have a good feeling all the mods think I'm an idiot

Age1694 on aim: BING!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS BING!!! IT'S CRAP THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!

Quote:

Just don't one hand it and you won't have any problems
Quote:

I did it one handed and it hurt like a fluffy bunny

Old 09-05-2012, 09:56 PM   #84
Hartman96

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine121496 View Post
Dude I like you, but I think you're being a little over zealous. I'm sure it's a good gun for 100 bucks, but I don't call my King Arms amazing, and I have no doubt it's better than this black ops stuff. And all my mags work with my King Arms as well. Running about 1000 bbs on a 9.6v isn't exactly amazing either most stock AEGs should do that or you shouldn't buy them.
Yes, I'm just saying in comparision to my other more expensive guns this one is now my favorite. And mabey I am over zeliuos lol.

Quote:
I have my instructions. The only reason I read them is for part numbers, and the funny drawings in them.
Quote:

Old 09-11-2012, 03:54 AM   #85
Spartans1

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Idk about the 1911, but the m4 viper by the same manufacturer, which is also at Walmart for $100, is a pretty decent weapon. I have one. It has great weight and feel to it and can easily by switched from semi to full with a quick flick of your thumb. I bought mine a half hour before my team went out to practice and only charged it maybe 10 minutes out the box and it lasted through a 4 hour slot. I do reccomend extra mags because you will blow through your ammo in no time at all and if you are like me, no time to refill the mag. This m4 has great accuracy and I'm very pleased with the overall functionality of this weapon. It will soon be the standard weapon for my team.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:33 AM   #86
Jelly

Liked 50 Times on 50 Posts
Likes Given: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartans1 View Post
Idk about the 1911, but the m4 viper by the same manufacturer, which is also at Walmart for $100, is a pretty decent weapon. I have one. It has great weight and feel to it and can easily by switched from semi to full with a quick flick of your thumb. I bought mine a half hour before my team went out to practice and only charged it maybe 10 minutes out the box and it lasted through a 4 hour slot. I do reccomend extra mags because you will blow through your ammo in no time at all and if you are like me, no time to refill the mag. This m4 has great accuracy and I'm very pleased with the overall functionality of this weapon. It will soon be the standard weapon for my team.
If you only charged it for 10 minutes that means the battery was already charged...

Old 09-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #87
Diles46

Check out my channel for a review, break down and game play footage of the Ignite Black Ops M4 Viper!

youtube.com/diles46

I am very pleased with this gun!

Old 09-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #88
Devgru98

Liked 47 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartans1
I might suggest looking into something a little better as a standard team weapon, such as a JG. But it's up to you. A JG has a simalar price range.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:48 PM   #89
nitebreed

so its the cybergun it just rebrands stuff

Old 09-12-2012, 04:13 AM   #90
Hartman96

What? No its not cybergun. It's Black-ops. The gearbox is completely different than a JG. See? http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f10/black-ops-m4-gear-box-opening-60525/

It's a good gun for the price, I haven't been able to find a JG for 99$ yet.

Quote:
Quote:

Quick Reply