LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2017, 08:50 AM   #20211
Shiftyshooter
Learn from your mistakes.

Liked 845 Times on 650 Posts
Likes Given: 1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon View Post
Well at least I don't do nasty things with myself at night while looking pictures of SVD's like you do.
How would you know? Is it you, who's been standing by my window watching me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHOP View Post
Dude, Shifty reenacts the Russian VDV. He knows what he's talking about. The only time I've seen him be wrong about an Eastern Bloc weapon was when he spelled Yevgeny Dragunov incorrectly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Njnewland
So, how much you willing to pay for my mom?
Quote:
Originally Posted by _clevername_ View Post
I just Multicame.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2017, 09:47 AM   #20212
Qui-Gon

Liked 728 Times on 541 Posts
Likes Given: 226

Perhaps, although I usually reside in trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondeb22 View Post
Shove it you Dutch bastard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer627 View Post
Damn Dutch bastard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamalama View Post
Yeah, what the Dutch bastard said.

Old 07-21-2017, 11:17 PM   #20213
Dragunov47

Quote:
Originally Posted by arLinger View Post
Ah, black market for manga and anime, we only joke about that, but I guess it really is a thing.

Ah, as for the gear, I have many other sets of equipment, which cost far less. This is just the sum of the most expensive ones. I've got a Jormundgand set, along with some low cost high viability sets.

Love Ghost in the Shell! Was my favorite anime for a long time. It may seem like a lot, but I don't really have other hobbies besides Gaming, and I only buy Destiny and it's DLC, unlike many who buy all the new releases or countless steam games lol. All this cash comes from a side job, which in and of itself is a hobby. Most of my other hobbies are cheap or free, excercise, chatting with friends, etc.

You can probably tell I LOVE cyberpunk, so it is an understatement to say I am excited for your PAVN Cyberpunk loadout! I've always wanted to build a Titanfall-esque loadout with a tac-ed out XDM and S&W R8. Along with a full helmet setup and lasers everywhere.

Sent from my Pixel using Airsoft Society mobile app
Yeah, you won't see the cyberpunk Vietnam People's Army until probably somewhere late next year at the earliest and maybe two or more years at the latest. So it will be a long wait due to money.

It'll definitely look like something from Ghost in the Shell or like the AD police in Bubblegum Crisis. It's 2017, soldiers around the world should look cyberpunk by now. It's so sad that in 2017, my country's army still look like its in 1978. The only modern thing about my country's army equipment is the Galil Ace and Tar-21 and oh, we just switch to Kevlar helmets very recently. Two years ago we were still using SSh-68s and SSh-40s. Also, body armor is rare. Not much change besides new camo patterns.

Oh and outside of airsoft, my other hobbies are anime, manga, drawing anime characters, manga making, and shooting real guns which is more expensive than airsoft due to ammo. Also the guns are twice as expensive as their airsoft counterparts. An AKM is about $700+ and a pre-ban Type 56 is $1500+. My real TT-33 cost me $300+. So I have pricey hobbies.

Last edited by Dragunov47; 07-21-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Old Yesterday, 03:47 AM   #20214
bryanman

Liked 49 Times on 45 Posts
Likes Given: 296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon View Post
Thanks! I honestly have no idea because it was a rental Damn
If you liked Belgium you should come to The Netherlands. It's like Belgium but better, only airsoft isn't as big here but that's probably due to all the laws here.
I have been to the Netherlands as well, and yes I can agree, it is even better. I plan on coming back for longer.

Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM   #20215
Qui-Gon

Liked 728 Times on 541 Posts
Likes Given: 226

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanman View Post
I have been to the Netherlands as well, and yes I can agree, it is even better. I plan on coming back for longer.
Good good, although honestly Dutch people usually are kind of dicks compared to the rest of the world (especially Canada lol) but it's still a lovely country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondeb22 View Post
Shove it you Dutch bastard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer627 View Post
Damn Dutch bastard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamalama View Post
Yeah, what the Dutch bastard said.

Old Today, 06:37 AM   #20216
arLinger

Liked 124 Times on 111 Posts

Default Official Loadout Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragunov47 View Post
Yeah, you won't see the cyberpunk Vietnam People's Army until probably somewhere late next year at the earliest and maybe two or more years at the latest. So it will be a long wait due to money.

It'll definitely look like something from Ghost in the Shell or like the AD police in Bubblegum Crisis. It's 2017, soldiers around the world should look cyberpunk by now. It's so sad that in 2017, my country's army still look like its in 1978. The only modern thing about my country's army equipment is the Galil Ace and Tar-21 and oh, we just switch to Kevlar helmets very recently. Two years ago we were still using SSh-68s and SSh-40s. Also, body armor is rare. Not much change besides new camo patterns.

Oh and outside of airsoft, my other hobbies are anime, manga, drawing anime characters, manga making, and shooting real guns which is more expensive than airsoft due to ammo. Also the guns are twice as expensive as their airsoft counterparts. An AKM is about $700+ and a pre-ban Type 56 is $1500+. My real TT-33 cost me $300+. So I have pricey hobbies.
That is kinda a shame, is the defense budget just really low or something? If its any consolation, stuff like the Batlskin is getting adopted (full helmet including mask) along with exosuits, Same here, bullets are far more expensive than bbs. Although due to certain administrations, we can't have imported rifles..... Especially not from Russia. Oh well.

Last edited by arLinger; Today at 06:40 AM.

Quick Reply