This is a game I made up. This is the first time trying it out, so there might have to be adjustments.
1. There is a map of districts that players want to control.
2. Each player gets one perk.
3. Teaming up with other players is allowed.
4. The last standing player/the player with the most districts owned by the
end of the game wins.
5. Each turn a player may: attack,capture,move to,do nothing, or defend a district. Or they may gather resources. (you can only move to an adjacent district).
6. Attacking allows you to take over a occupied district. If you land a successful attack.
7. Attack, the defender takes 1 hit point and must retreat. If retreat is not possible the defender takes 2 hit points instead.
8. Defending allows you to prevent damage to your player by adding 1 to your dice roll.
9. Gathering resources allows you to heal your player by 1 point on your next turn, add 1 hit point to your next attack or fill up your hunger meter immediately. You can stack resources to be used at one time.
10. Each player starts with 10 heath points and 10 hunger points.
11. Each player loses 1 hit point every time a successful attack is landed on them. If you run out of hit points you die.
12. Each player loses 1 hunger point per turn. If you run out of hunger points you die.
13. Attack and defense are determined by a six sided die. the player with the higher role wins the engagement.
14. A player may add another controllable game piece to a district he controls by splitting his hit points between the two. For example, if you have a total of 3 players under you control, and one loses a hit point, your total Hit point's will go down no matter what player of yours was hit. you may move/use all units you control at once. (hunger goes for all of your players. so if you spend a turn filling up your hunger, all your players fill up.)
15. If you kill a player, all of their resource points are automatically added to yours.
Gatherer: Using resources, a player may heal or stack hit points immediately instead of waiting for their next turn. Player starts with a bonus resource.
Lucky: Player adds 1 to all dice roles
Spec ops: Player does not show up on district maps. And is hidden from other players. Player always has one subtracted from their defense role. Only one player may have this perk per game. First come first serve. (Perk univailable at this time).
Radar: Player is allowed to know were Spec ops players are.
Juggernaut: Player starts with 12 hit points instead of ten. Player starts with 12 hunger points instead of ten.
Speedy: player may move two spaces instead of one, if he did not move on his previous turn.
Picky: player roles two times, instead of one for defense/attack. the higher roll is selected.
If you want to play pm me your starting district color, number, and perk.
This game is restricted to 5 players at a time. Once all players are ready I will post a updated district map, and we will begin. Please do not post in this thread so that only game updates will be seen. If you want to ask a question, or you are submitting your player build please use the pm system. Once the game begins. each player will have to submit their turn info by a certain specified time, failure to do so will result in their player doing nothing.
We can go slow for the first few times so that everybody can get used to the rules. It is actually simple once you get the hang of it.