Player of the Month Winner - Expendable - Picture of the Month Winner - Knief

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > General Airsoft > Staging Area > Hatred of multicam?


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
dkenny45
 
dkenny45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 2,341
Liked 99 Times on 92 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default Hatred of multicam?

Am I only one who's not the biggest fan of multicam? Hatred was a strong word, yes I know, but I dislike multicam.




__________________
dkenny45 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
IsaaxTeamSlayer
 
IsaaxTeamSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Carmel, CA
Posts: 1,415
Liked 59 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkenny45
Am I only one who's not the biggest fan of multicam? Hatred was a strong word, yes I know, but I dislike multicam.
I'm not in love with multicam, but I think it is a very useful camo for all types of different environments, which is why it is so popular.



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gssniper View Post
I would like to know how to remove the orange kid
magpulman123: Well first you take him to the doctor to get him checked out.
Then if there's nothing that can be done you plan the funeral......



My Airsoft Classified.

IsaaxTeamSlayer is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #3
Star_folder
 
Star_folder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lexington, South Carolina
Posts: 1,087
Liked 110 Times on 81 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Default

You have an opinion, good for you.

__________________
Star_folder is offline  
Carpathia Likes This 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #4
Sparky_D
Administrator
 
Sparky_D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pierce County, WA
Posts: 11,172
Liked 488 Times on 401 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Default

Is there a reason for your dislike?


Or is it just circular reasoning ("I don't like it because I don't like it")?

__________________
Arguing with a troll on the internet is like wrestling in the mud with a pig. After a little while, you realize the pig likes it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
This forum doesn't exist to validate your bad ideas.


Trouble searching?
Try this: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f4/searching-small-commonly-used-words-forum-77733/
Sparky_D is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #5
Handyman
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 133
Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default

Personally I don't like it because of the people who wear just cause the cool people do.

__________________
Handyman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #6
IsaaxTeamSlayer
 
IsaaxTeamSlayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Carmel, CA
Posts: 1,415
Liked 59 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handyman
Personally I don't like it because of the people who wear just cause the cool people do.
I would really like to know the reasoning behind this statement.
Like if cool = useful then yes, multicam is very cool.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by gssniper View Post
I would like to know how to remove the orange kid
magpulman123: Well first you take him to the doctor to get him checked out.
Then if there's nothing that can be done you plan the funeral......



My Airsoft Classified.

IsaaxTeamSlayer is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 08:07 PM   #7
Qui-Gon
Jedi Master
 
Qui-Gon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Leiden, The Netherlands
Posts: 4,183
Liked 361 Times on 293 Posts
Likes Given: 136

Default

Look at my profile pic, I love it. Multicam4Lyf.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by R34P3R View Post
Surplus store Multicam, and wearing TMC JPCs. Filthy, unwashed heathens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34P3R View Post
It's a super secret group of awesome people. I really have no idea how I got in. I just woke up in an AC-130 one day to the sight of Archer tea-bagging me. He said, "You're in." and that was that.

Also we are just better than everyone else.

Qui-Gon is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
dkenny45
 
dkenny45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 2,341
Liked 99 Times on 92 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky_D
Is there a reason for your dislike? Or is it just circular reasoning ("I don't like it because I don't like it")?
Looks tacky to me, not very fond of the pattern in general, but if it comes to wearing it I will.
__________________
dkenny45 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #9
Sparky_D
Administrator
 
Sparky_D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pierce County, WA
Posts: 11,172
Liked 488 Times on 401 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Default

Well, no one ever said camoflage was supposed to be fasionable.

It's purpose is to camoflage, and in my opinion (and dozens if not hundreds of practical tests) Multicam does what it's supposed to do.

One does not drive a tank for its fuel efficiency, nor does one carry an M249 in combat for its concealability.

Fortunately, we live in a time where you have many other options available to you, some of which may be as effective and yet not "look tacky" or provide you with a pattern more pleasing to your eyes such as MARPAT or CADPAT or even DPM...

__________________
Arguing with a troll on the internet is like wrestling in the mud with a pig. After a little while, you realize the pig likes it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
This forum doesn't exist to validate your bad ideas.


Trouble searching?
Try this: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f4/searching-small-commonly-used-words-forum-77733/
Sparky_D is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #10
dkenny45
 
dkenny45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 2,341
Liked 99 Times on 92 Posts
Likes Given: 11

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky_D
Well, no one ever said camoflage was supposed to be fasionable. It's purpose is to camoflage, and in my opinion (and dozens if not hundreds of practical tests) Multicam does what it's supposed to do. One does not drive a tank for its fuel efficiency, nor does one carry an M249 in combat for its concealability. Fortunately, we live in a time where you have many other options available to you, some of which may be as effective and yet not "look tacky" or provide you with a pattern more pleasing to your eyes such as MARPAT or CADPAT or even DPM...
I'm just not very fond of the color scheme lol. Nothing about fashion



__________________
dkenny45 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Airsoft Forum Replies Last Post
Multicam osawaab Clothing / Gear 9 08-18-2013 02:10 AM
Multicam Karma2848 Clothing / Gear 4 04-09-2013 12:27 PM
OD with multicam Maestro2 Clothing / Gear 7 02-13-2013 11:23 AM
Multicam Clandy150 Clothing / Gear 6 12-20-2012 02:09 PM
Multicam CIA Philstructo Airsoft Images & Video 1 09-05-2007 05:00 AM