Player of the Month Winner - Lil_Shady - Picture of the Month Winner - apexle

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > General Airsoft > Staging Area > Marine poser! Everyone must see this!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
X-CamoCommando

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Marine poser! Everyone must see this!

This happened at the Evike sale on 11-19-11. I wasn't there but the guy who confronted this imposter (guy on the left with his back to the camera) wants all of us to send it around to all forums.

OP:
No ****, there I was...up to my eyeball's **** in plastic BBs, with airsofters as far as the eye could see.

OK, in reality, my company, Evolved Tactical Systems, had a booth at an expo held by Evike as a part of their parking lot sale this weekend. As we're showing our wares, I spy a young man in Marine Corps Charlies shuffling by my booth. Now, I was in the Army, not the Marines, but sometimes, you just know what wrong looks like. And this kid was wrong as two boys ****ing in a church on Sunday. I give chase. Dork is wearing a shirt that fits poorly and looks like he slept in it. His trousers aren't the right color of green. Belt is non-issue and goes halfway around his waist. Shoes look like he picked them up at a Payless sale. Then the kicker: he's wearing 2LT bars, with 4 rows of ribbons...TOPPED OFF WITH A SEAL TRIDENT! I engage..in conversation.

"Hey buddy, you in the Marines?"

The turd responds, while trying to decide if he should stand at attention or parade rest, "Uh, yes sir, I am sir."

"Who are you with?"

"Uh, the 331st Marine Expeditionary Unit at Camp Pendelton, sir."

And here I thought the only 331st out there was the Logistical Studies Group out at Ft Griffith. Guess you learn something new every day, right? I go for the head shot:

"So what was your BUD/S class number? Who was your swim buddy?"

"Oh, uh, I didn't go to BUD/S, but I'm assigned to SOCOM, so we get to wear the Trident."

Being the kind, Christian man that I am, I give the sinner a chance to repent.

"Are you sure you want to stick with that story? Nothing you want to change?"

"No sir, that's the truth."

"Well, here's the problem: You look like ****. Your uniform is ****ed up like a soup sandwich. Everything below your waist isn't even issued. I think you're a ****ing poser, and I think you're trying to score some free ****. You're lucky the police are over there (San Gabriel PD was just behind us, watching) or you would probably be in the middle of an *** whipping right now."

His response was the definition of weak sauce. "Uh, I'm sorry you don't believe me sir, but that's the truth."

"Really? Prove me wrong. What's your name? I'll call down to the admin office aboard Pendelton and confirm you're assigned there."

"My name is Sam Jackson, sir." I almost asked if he spoke English, but I was on a roll.

"OK, Sam Jackson, let me see your CAC card."

"Oh, we don't have to carry those when we're off post, sir."

"Bullshit. Prove me wrong about everything and show me a CAC card that says you're a second lieutenant."

At this point, the Clifford from Evike pulled me away from our poor, mistreated child. Apparently, a crowd was gathering. I guess I was a little loud. Clifford asked me to step back and let him handle things, which he did in a much more professional fashion than I was capable of. The **** bag was kicked out, and now his pictures are getting posted everywhere I can manage. Speaking of which, here are the pictures:

Full Shot (my back is to the camera)

Close up of his ribbons

Yes, this ****head is wearing a mini-SEAL Trident, along with a Silver Star as his SECOND highest award (for those not in the know, the only awards that rate higher than the Silver Star are the Distinguished Service Cross {Navy Cross for USN personnel} and the Medal of Honor). Here's his complete list of ribbons, in the ****ed up order he's wearing them:

Marine Corps Reserve Ribbon (obsolete 1967) - Silver Star - Meritorious Unit Citation (Navy/Marine) - Joint Service Achievement Medal
National Defense Service Medal - Afghanistan Campaign Medal - Navy Rifle Marksmanship Ribbon - Combat Action Ribbon (Navy/Marine)
Navy Pistol Marksmanship Ribbon - Iraq Campaign Medal - National Defense Service Medal #2 (for a double dose of pimpin) - Army Overseas Service Ribbon
Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal - Global War on Terrorism Service Medal - Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal - Navy & Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon

Someone here has to know who this poser is. It is my mission in life to see him banned from every field possible, from every event possible, and from every team possible. I have no time or tolerance for posers, and especially not for ones of this magnitude. Apparently, he lives in the SGV area, and he likes to shop at Evike. Word is he plays at Tac City. Let's burn this ****er down.

Last edited by X-CamoCommando; 11-23-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Fyzix
Fyzzy Was Here.

Liked 416 Times on 354 Posts
Likes Given: 2060

I loled so hard I cried. I love the way these guys stick to a story even if their 3 year old child wrote it xD

I'll post this on some other boards and see if anyone's seen him.

+ rep for that last sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLost View Post
Webcam video didn't go so well… nearly shot my computer, and it almost fell of the deck. so exnay on that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Shady View Post
Collin is a turd.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Old 11-23-2011, 03:18 PM   #3
bootsandcats

Who does that. Really.(not you that guy)

Sporks

Old 11-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
alex

Liked 86 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 4

someone pretending to be a hero doesn't bother me. it's their way of coping with low self esteem or being unable to accomplish their own goals. it may seem like an insult to the uniform or someone stealing valor but who are we to judge how a person lives their life. i treat them like cross dressers. to each their own.

btw, my buddies lie worst than this guy to pick up girls...

-
-a|ex ":^) http://www.youtube.com/user/g3tr00t3d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroop66 View Post
Do u not like potato chips. I like potato chips .-.

Old 11-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #5
airsfter123

Liked 17 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 14

I was at this sale, although i didnt see this guy.Did he arrive after 1:00 cause thats when left. I was the kid wearing the gopro camera. I wish I could have gotten this piece of **** on tape so I could post it on youtube and get the word out about this guy.

Custom Doys AKS74u

Backup:
JG G36c
UTG Tri-shot

Secondary:
KWA ATP
TM G18c

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpulman123
Sooooooooo tweeter......... Yep it's a tweeter.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLUGMERKUR View Post
probably used a gameshark to get his shiny charizard... cheater. :p
Tech in the making... kinda
Shiny Charizard FTW!

Old 11-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #6
Fyzix
Fyzzy Was Here.

Liked 416 Times on 354 Posts
Likes Given: 2060

Alex, it's not so much the lying as it is the disrespectfulness to one of our nations great heroes.

These guys fight for us and die for us every day. These posers make a public mockery of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLost View Post
Webcam video didn't go so well… nearly shot my computer, and it almost fell of the deck. so exnay on that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Shady View Post
Collin is a turd.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Old 11-23-2011, 03:52 PM   #7
X-CamoCommando

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftyshooter View Post
Please, loose the dirty words.
What should I do? That is the convo, if I replaced the **** with bleep, would that be cool?

Old 11-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #8
echo1 vmg-74

Liked 30 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Trololol!!! lol, forget about the Marine "Poser" guy.... if everyone ignores that dude than he will go away... kinda like AIDS....

Besides.... what are the police gonna do? Is there a law against playing marine?

Last edited by echo1 vmg-74; 11-23-2011 at 05:50 PM.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
alex

Liked 86 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirsoftG36c View Post
Alex, it's not so much the lying as it is the disrespectfulness to one of our nations great heroes.

These guys fight for us and die for us every day. These posers make a public mockery of that.
flag desecration is protected under the first amendment. we may not like parts of the constitution, but as you mentioned, many have died to protect our freedom of speech/expression. if you feel a little communism should apply, then it's just a plane ticket away.

-
-a|ex ":^) http://www.youtube.com/user/g3tr00t3d?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroop66 View Post
Do u not like potato chips. I like potato chips .-.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #10
X-CamoCommando

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
flag desecration is protected under the first amendment. we may not like parts of the constitution, but as you mentioned, many have died to protect our freedom of speech/expression. if you feel a little communism should apply, then it's just a plane ticket away.
But I think somewhere there is a law where you can not wear military awards and claim that you earned it. I think it's a federal offense, I would be wrong.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply