Player of the Month Winner - Lil_Shady - Picture of the Month Winner - apexle

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > Battlefield > Scenarios & Milsim > Everybody list their favorite airsoft games/ideas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
Pkslayer123

Default Everybody list their favorite airsoft games/ideas

Do you guys have a unique game that you created? How about a specialty game? Than please list it here! Include rules, description, team size, and what is allowed/not allowed. Thank you!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #2
Keegan3R3B

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Me and my friends made up a game we named "base warfare"
Rules and description:
Find an area to play airsoft out doors. Built two different forts within view if each other (not to close though)
Split everyone up inti two teams and make them fair based on weapons and experience.
Each team starts in one of the forts you've made
Once the game starts each team faces each other head on, no flanking if any kind you just push entail you take the other teams base
You respawn after 2 minutes at your base/fort
Whoever controls both forts wins

This game is extremely simple but if everyone had AEG and CQB weapons it's unbelievably fun and plus you can't loose the game cuz your opponent can't flank you, it ends up being whoever had the most gun skills wins

"Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics."

Old 08-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
Keegan3R3B

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Sorry for the spelling errors

"Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics."

Old 08-09-2011, 06:33 PM   #4
Remoon101

Liked 66 Times on 20 Posts

The TANKs game. On the game types for op thread somewhere, it's good fun. I'm too lazy to rewrite/copy over everything here though :P

My Basic Guide to Gas-Powered Guns

KWA M93R L.E. Custom - KWA M93R Number Two - KWA USP Compact
gmanhusker Likes This 
Old 08-11-2011, 05:23 AM   #5
Xorn642

VIP assassination
U start by getting 1 to 3 sniper teams (1 sniper and 1 spotter) and put everyone else on another team. Now get a balloon and tie it to a chair. The snipers have to shoot this ballon without getting shot themselves. The defenders can build all the defenses they want but there has to be a clear shot to the target at all times. If a defender is hit he doesn't yell out. He puts his weapon above his head and exits silently since stealth is the name of the game. If all snipers are hit or a certain amount of time runs out. The defenders win. Also if a sniper is down the spotter can take his gun and start sniping. This is a long but fun game. It gets very fun when u have lots of ppl. Try this at ur next event

Old 08-13-2011, 03:11 AM   #6
AirsoftimusPrime

Liked 359 Times on 311 Posts
Likes Given: 283

Sniper tag. 6 people. 4 methods play in an open field surrounded by woodland. Hunted start in middle, hunters start in woodland

1: 5 people hunt 1 person. It's good to be the 1. Person who gets the 1 becomes the 1. 1 shoots anyone and they're immobilized for 1 minute.

2: other way around, zombie style instead of immobilization

3: 1 person hunts 5 people. Each try to expose others by shooting next to them or throwing smokes or bangs at them. If a hunted shoots another hunted, the shooting hunted is out. Last hunted out wins. Hunted can immobilize for 30 seconds.

4: 5 hunted, 1 hunter. Hunter swaps, best time wins. Hunted cannot shoot more then 1 BB per magazine. Hunted immobilized hunter for 15 seconds.

Originally Posted by marine121496
sorry, I need all 20 inches or I don't want any of it
"I hate when people quote someone from the forums in their signature but they don't use the actual quote function"
-Marine121496

"I admit it actually, I think most people are kind of stupid." -Matt Springer, AirsoftimusPrime

Old 08-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #7
Darek

Liked 10 Times on 9 Posts

How about everyone gets handed a card it says assasin protector or prez an odd number of people 1 on the prez team and then divide the other teams evenly assasins can go with the protectors to add confusion the rest of the assasins can be snipers or guerrillas no spawning if assasins kill prez assasins win if protectors kill all of the assasins protectors win

even the calendar says my week is too long after S M T
it says WTF

Old 08-29-2011, 12:22 AM   #8
Api123

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Manhunt: Everbody at the field picks up their AEGs and points them at a select person. Yell "Run" and hunt them...... J/K!! (but we really did that once and the kid that was hunted came out a bloody mess.) my friends and i were only amateurs and noobs then, so dont flame. Im much more mature now.

Old 08-29-2011, 03:24 AM   #9
Redfalcon

Liked 17 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Free for all/one in the chamber ( sorry for COD reference). Very fun

I don't actually play airsoft any more, I just like popping in here and annoying people.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:47 AM   #10
Nipples

Territory wars
Basically you get some flags, and place them in the woods in unique spots such as a creek, a big tree, and a huge rock. The team that captures all 3 points first by warding off enemies wins.

Quick Reply