Player of the Month Winner - Sokol - Picture of the Month Winner - Shur-tugal

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > Airsoft Gun Discussion > Electric Guns > KWA vs. G&G vs. G&P vs. ICS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 04:08 AM   #1
kasdanpalin

Default KWA vs. G&G vs. G&P vs. ICS

Okay guys lets see your opinions on which company is better be sure remember pricing and availability are part of the competition of each brand.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-15-2012, 04:09 AM   #2
Thatguyoverthere1111

Liked 85 Times on 75 Posts
Likes Given: 22

G&G and ICS have the lowest prices on guns but those are sportlines, whereas G&P pretty much beats anything in the same price range.

The following statement is true.
The previous statement is false.

Hit me up on PSN: Thatguyoverder1

Gunfighter Paintball and Airsoft Pro Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charkzilla20
It's a shirt......... I play airsoft without a shirt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftyshooter
Jesus, why does everything have to turn into a penis size contest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHOP
Just because it has G&P on it, doesn't make it total 1337sauce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderLukas
Call it a gun cape. I like that one. Gun capes for everybody.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grin View Post
Merrel Sawtooths are the boom-diggity.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:10 AM   #3
PwnCzar

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

If we're talking about companies as a whole, KWA > G&P > ICS > G&G. If we're talking about AEGs, G&P > mehhhh > KWA > G&G > ICS.

Like thatguy said, G&P has the best guns for the price. By far. But KWA as an overall company is excellent.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:14 AM   #4
AirsoftimusPrime

Liked 359 Times on 311 Posts
Likes Given: 283

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasdanpalin View Post
Okay guys lets see your opinions on which company is better be sure remember pricing and availability are part of the competition of each brand.
If there was a best gun there would only be one brand.

Availability? There's a reason KWAs are so easy to get an G&Ps arent. G&P spends their money on quality, not false advertising. The pros pick up G&Ps when they're available.

G&P for externals (especially heat sink <3333- best stock heat sink)

G&G sportline for nothing, proline for uhh... umm... Well, they're better then KWA.

ICS is slightly proprietary, but their sportlines have the proline internals making them a great beginner buy, and the only respectable sportline in my book.

KWA has bad externals, proprietary and bad internals... The only thing they have going for them is their customer support and gearbox pre-tuning. With that being said, they make a great combat pistol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnCzar View Post
If we're talking about companies as a whole, KWA > G&P > ICS > G&G. If we're talking about AEGs, G&P > mehhhh > KWA > G&G > ICS.

Like thatguy said, G&P has the best guns for the price. By far. But KWA as an overall company is excellent.
Totally agree. The KWAs own ICS sportlines and prolines. They have the sportline level externals and only alot worse internals for only $120-$160 more. Then if you get an ICS proline, the KWAs only cost $40-$80 more, but have worse externals AND internals. It's great to know in a time of so much complexness and never knowing which company you should really get, that KWA AEGs stand out as a really simple answer, that you really can't go right with.
Originally Posted by marine121496
sorry, I need all 20 inches or I don't want any of it
"I hate when people quote someone from the forums in their signature but they don't use the actual quote function"
-Marine121496

"I admit it actually, I think most people are kind of stupid." -Matt Springer, AirsoftimusPrime

Last edited by AirsoftimusPrime; 01-15-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:15 AM   #5
AWP14

ICS is really good, and I think they put a lot of effort into gearbox design.

Take for example the ICS l85. Very solid gun, unique gearbox, and a quick change spring. Very nice and makes taking apart the gun a breeze. I can easily install new barrels and bucking in a snap. I own an l85. Very nice gun. I also get about 150ft of accuracy with .36s using only a madbull blue. No other upgrades

Next look at their m4s. They have a removable upper gearbox, so if you need to you can change the upper section of your gearbox (where the piston is). Pretty ingenius I think.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:23 AM   #6
vector247

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Well G&P is the best one out of the group. They are great quality and have great reliability. But as for the others ICS and G&G (proline for both) are almost even for quality and reliability and are for the most part better then KWA. Most parts on KWAs (AEGs)are proprietry and there internals and externals arnt that great but still good. Though they still have great customer service. At sometimes ICS is better then G&G and other times G&G is better then ICS. They both have faults and they both have good things about them.

War does not determine who is right only who is left- Anonymous.

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks. -Thomas Jefferson

Old 01-15-2012, 04:28 AM   #7
PwnCzar

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirsoftimusPrime View Post

Totally agree. The KWAs own ICS sportlines and prolines. They have the sportline level externals and only alot worse internals for only $120-$160 more. Then if you get an ICS proline, the KWAs only cost $40-$80 more, but have worse externals AND internals. It's great to know in a time of so much complexness and never knowing which company you should really get, that KWA AEGs stand out as a really simple answer, that you really can't go right with.
What's that smell? Hm... smells like fanboy. I'm seriously just not going to respond to this.

G&P AEGs are unquestionably superior to KWAs. KWA AEGs aren't all that great. But KWA is great at keeping their products in stock, customer service, warranty policy, and building gas guns.

Last edited by PwnCzar; 01-15-2012 at 04:31 AM.

Old 01-15-2012, 04:33 AM   #8
Tdabrow

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnCzar

What's that smell? Hm... smells like fanboy. I'm seriously just not going to respond to this.

G&P AEGs are unquestionably superior to KWAs. KWA AEGs aren't all that great. But KWA is great at keeping their products in stock, customer service, warranty policy, and building gas guns.
Did you read his post? It say can't go right with

Old 01-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #9
AirsoftimusPrime

Liked 359 Times on 311 Posts
Likes Given: 283

Quote:
Originally Posted by PwnCzar View Post
What's that smell? Hm... smells like fanboy.

I'm seriously just not going to respond to this.
=response.

That sir was an example. G&G is also better then KWA. That's like saying someone who won't buy anything -even toilet paper- that's not apple, and saying the guy who states an HTC inspire has faster processing speed then the iPhone 4 (I have an iPhone 4, I'm not denying it) is the fanboy.

KWAs are Lipo ready, though. They can handle a 3.7v 1c 10Mah Lipo fairly well.

and watch epic rap battles of history. Last word=win.
Originally Posted by marine121496
sorry, I need all 20 inches or I don't want any of it
"I hate when people quote someone from the forums in their signature but they don't use the actual quote function"
-Marine121496

"I admit it actually, I think most people are kind of stupid." -Matt Springer, AirsoftimusPrime

Old 01-15-2012, 04:40 AM   #10
IHOP

Liked 450 Times on 313 Posts
Likes Given: 273

ICS M4s aren't all that expensive. $180 for Proline Colt licensed M4 and $130 for sportline? lolyesplease.
The only think I know of that are proprietary are the externals, GB shell and ARL. You can replace the outer barrel for a TM spec one to fit TM spec rails.

Quick Reply