Time to enter the Airsplat Big Giveaway!

Player of the Month Winner - Mikejosephman - Picture of the Month Winner - PaganSK

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > Airsoft Gun Discussion > Gas Powered Guns > Why is it so hard to find a 5-scatter gas shotgun with good FPS and shell ejection?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #1
Insanity at it's best

Default Why is it so hard to find a 5-scatter gas shotgun with good FPS and shell ejection?

Anyone got any ideas? Already looked at the DE series of 3-scatter gas shotguns and springers but not interested. I want a good, solid gas shotgun, 3+ scatter, preferably 315+ FPS, shell ejection if possible, and a tactical mod if possible (like the SPAS-12.) And I'm not really interested in a sawn-off shotgun, but I'm open to suggestion. Lemme know mates.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-02-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Sparky_D
Administrator

Liked 433 Times on 360 Posts
Likes Given: 27

Maruzen M1100 Composite Stock Gas Blow Back Shotgun

Maruzen M1100 Composite Stock Gas Blow Back Shotgun

Maruzen M1100 Defender II Gas Blow Back Shotgun

Unfortunately, that's about all you'll find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
This forum doesn't exist to validate your bad ideas.

Trouble searching?
Try this: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f4/searching-small-commonly-used-words-forum-77733/

Old 11-03-2009, 01:37 AM   #3
Insanity at it's best

Much appreciated. The Maruzen 1100 revised mod is exactly what I'm looking for. Short for small spaces, tactical. And by the looks of the rear end of the shotgun I may be able to find a stock that might fight if need be. FPS is a bit low but maybe that can be fixed. Mucho gusto, gracias señor.

Tags
gnbb, pump action, sawn-off, shotgun

Quick Reply