Player of the Month Winner - Griffin - Picture of the Month Winner - Southpaw19

Airsoft Forum & MILSIM Forums > Airsoft Accessories > Clothing / Gear > Kommando's Super Amazing NSW Impression Thread.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 01:27 AM   #101
Maxuhmize
 
Maxuhmize's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: OKC, Oklahoma
Posts: 5,738
Liked 267 Times on 234 Posts
Likes Given: 66

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kommando

That would be a secret.... but thanks! Should be getting in a bunch of stuff soon. Including a new secondary.
Hmm, might it be a P226..?



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson View Post
Max, you never fail to kill some of my brain cells.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finalencounter
GUYS. I have exciting news! Max found out that he's not gay!
Follow my Instagram here: http://instagram.com/maxuhmize_airsoft

Subscribe to my YouTube channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BCTBOYS

#FreeNuggy
Maxuhmize is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 01:29 AM   #102
Kommando
 
Kommando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 2,411
Liked 101 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 855

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxuhmize

Hmm, might it be a P226..?
You will have to wait and see....

-EDIT- so I'm debating between the FFI gen3 M81 combat set, and the Allwin gen3 M81 combat set. Thoughts?



__________________

Last edited by Kommando; 02-13-2013 at 01:51 AM.
Kommando is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 02:01 AM   #103
Shadow_Nugz
 
Shadow_Nugz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sioux City, Iowa
Posts: 2,237
Liked 172 Times on 146 Posts
Likes Given: 61

Default

I have only heard horror stories about FFI's stuff while Allwins are proven to be bueno.

__________________
NOW CAMPAIGNING FOR MODERATOR-SHIP
#VOTE4NUGGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
But what good would I be if I didn't belittle people for their inferior gear? I don't have a purpose beyond that.
Archer and Nuggy: B& Buddies and OG Gearwhore Miscreants

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpulman123 View Post
"you're wrong, stupid, a potatoe face, worthless, and i'm going to take a dump on your thread because you deserve it"..
Shadow_Nugz is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 02:04 AM   #104
Jetski
 
Jetski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Valhalla, Asgard
Posts: 2,742
Liked 278 Times on 217 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kommando
Pictar time!!!! .
Why is there a picture of Army SF among these?
__________________

Team Leader
Marine Special Operations Reenact Team 8541
Marine Special Operations Reenact Company R
5th Marine Special Operations Reenact Battalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
Perception carries far more weight than facts in decision making, especially in government entities.
Instagram:

http://www.instagram.com/jetski137

http://www.instagram.com/msort8541

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/msort8541
Jetski is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 02:06 AM   #105
Kommando
 
Kommando's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Posts: 2,411
Liked 101 Times on 94 Posts
Likes Given: 855

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Nugz
I have only heard horror stories about FFI's stuff while Allwins are proven to be bueno.
What do you mean? The FFIs look more realistic than the allwins... If you compare the pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjromad

Why is there a picture of Army SF among these?
MARSOC my friend. And because I like them.
__________________
Kommando is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 02:07 AM   #106
Jetski
 
Jetski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Valhalla, Asgard
Posts: 2,742
Liked 278 Times on 217 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kommando

What do you mean? The FFIs look more realistic than the allwins... If you compare the pics.

MARSOC my friend. And because I like them.
The guys in the Multicam JPC's and M81's are Army SF.
__________________

Team Leader
Marine Special Operations Reenact Team 8541
Marine Special Operations Reenact Company R
5th Marine Special Operations Reenact Battalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
Perception carries far more weight than facts in decision making, especially in government entities.
Instagram:

http://www.instagram.com/jetski137

http://www.instagram.com/msort8541

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/msort8541
Jetski is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 02:08 AM   #107
Knief
 
Knief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 12,881
Liked 1575 Times on 1181 Posts
Likes Given: 352

Default

Both of those shots are confirmed MARSOC.

__________________
Michigan Airsoft

Airsoft Society forum rules
Knief is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 02:13 AM   #108
Jetski
 
Jetski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Valhalla, Asgard
Posts: 2,742
Liked 278 Times on 217 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief
Both of those shots are confirmed MARSOC.
I suppose I stand corrected. However I've never heard nor seen MARSOC or MSOR/MSOB using JPC's in MC. I guess I'll have to research more.

EDIT: Solely misinformed.
__________________

Team Leader
Marine Special Operations Reenact Team 8541
Marine Special Operations Reenact Company R
5th Marine Special Operations Reenact Battalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
Perception carries far more weight than facts in decision making, especially in government entities.
Instagram:

http://www.instagram.com/jetski137

http://www.instagram.com/msort8541

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/msort8541

Last edited by Jetski; 02-13-2013 at 02:16 AM.
Jetski is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 02:17 AM   #109
Grin
 
Grin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Irvine, California
Posts: 5,948
Liked 576 Times on 484 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjromad

I suppose I stand corrected. However I've never heard nor seen MARSOC or MSOR/MSOB using JPC's in MC. I guess I'll have to research more.
Yeah, mate. It's well-known that MARSOC has been using both JPCs and CPCs.
__________________
UTAG Blue Team Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
Everything Grin said is exactly what I would have said. The man is good.
Knief approves of me. Knief is awesome. Therefore that makes ME awesome. Pseudoscience is the best science.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer627 View Post
Success! I can carry my tactical tennis ball on my NSW kit now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2014 View Post
It's getting really serious when Grin stops saying "mate".

Rules and regs are there for a reason, gents!
Grin is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 02:18 AM   #110
Jetski
 
Jetski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Valhalla, Asgard
Posts: 2,742
Liked 278 Times on 217 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grin

Yeah, mate. It's well-known that MARSOC has been using both JPCs and CPCs.
I was aware of the use of CPCs. Oh well. Always good to be corrected and learn something from it.



__________________

Team Leader
Marine Special Operations Reenact Team 8541
Marine Special Operations Reenact Company R
5th Marine Special Operations Reenact Battalion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knief View Post
Perception carries far more weight than facts in decision making, especially in government entities.
Instagram:

http://www.instagram.com/jetski137

http://www.instagram.com/msort8541

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/msort8541
Jetski is offline  
 
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Airsoft Forum Replies Last Post
Username94's SWCC impression thread. Username94 Clothing / Gear 94 03-01-2014 12:29 AM
Devgru98 is too good to have a ridiculous thread title Devgru98 Clothing / Gear 1702 12-05-2013 02:30 PM
The Third (Supper Trendy) NSW Impression Thread iTunesTomato Clothing / Gear 40 11-07-2012 11:22 PM
Russian Gear or Russian Impression Picture Thread. Shinerunner34 Airsoft Images & Video 0 12-20-2011 12:25 AM
Amazing Aug? ThompsonFTW Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs 11 01-29-2011 01:58 AM