Jimps's Recent Activity

  1. Jimps replied to the thread Double Shot....

    Yea, I cant find a Spectre anywhere. They got the new Mk3 now. Was thinking of using one in a build soon, if I can get/find one.

    Feb 26, 2021 at 10:19 PM
  2. Jimps posted a new thread.

    Double Shot...

    DSG. When on pre-cock, spamming semi, I will get some random double cycles. Does not do it with pre-cock off. Gate Titan only has one...

    Forum: Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs

    Feb 26, 2021 at 5:52 PM
  3. Jimps replied to the thread Tappet Timing.

    What length ?

    Feb 23, 2021 at 10:40 PM
  4. Jimps attached a file to the thread Tappet Timing.

    So the picture shown is the exact point which the piston is released. As you can see the next tappet pick up is too close to the SHS...

    SHSagain.png Feb 23, 2021 at 2:39 AM
  5. Jimps replied to the thread Tappet Timing.

    They are all stamped V2 on bottom

    Feb 22, 2021 at 7:05 PM
  6. Jimps attached a file to the thread Tappet Timing.

    Modifications to the piston head gained me 60% of FPS loss in auto. Was still looking for the other 40%. I cut 6 SHS tappet plates to...

    Tappet.jpg Tappet.jpg Feb 22, 2021 at 11:22 AM