1000fps?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by airsoftplayer14, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airsoftplayer14

airsoftplayer14 New Member

Is it possible to even come close for a aeg Airsoft gun to shoot 1000fps. If so I'm willing to do this project. I heard its possible to shoot about 700fps. if this is true, can someone tell me the parts i need to do this. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Well the first thing you need to do is learn proper spelling and grammar. You're not going to get very far without that.

3. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    I won't tell you how to do it until you tell me why you want a gun shooting this hot and what you plan to do with it.

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    EDI come in here with your picture of that 700 fps shot.

5. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    Doesn't count, gas gun.

6. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Yes it is possible. If you are asking about it I don't think you're ready for one. Do some research join airsoft mechanics, and don't do anything stupid with a high powered airsoft gun. I had a replica that was 700+ FPS and all it did was sit in my closet and collect dust. I see no point in making one other then bragging rights.

7. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor

Ah didn't read that, although I believe you yourself got some 600 fps shots on that l85 of yours?

8. airsoftplayer14

It will just be awesome saying to some one that i have a 700fps Air soft gun. I mean you would be "like no way you have a 700fps Air soft gun." It would just be very cool thing to have and to impress people who like high powered Airsoft guns like me.

9. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    I did actually pop the 700fps mark before downgrading it back to field legal limits. :D

10. airsoftplayer14

I have no intention of bringing a 700fps airsoft gun to the field all i need it is for bragging rights like some one else said before.

11. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    HS5 built one that broke the sound barrier and went over 1000fps. I'm sure he had a video but I can't seem to find it.

12. airsoftplayer14

O my god that's insane and was to extreme for me but that is awesome.

13. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Just a sidenote: It's gonna be crap trying to compress a spring with that power into your gearbox. You'll probably strip you piston before you can pull that back.

14. airsoftplayer14

Ill probably get my local tech to put the spring in. And I'm sure there are pistons out there that could handle that type of power for a period of time.

15. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Good luck with that. You'll need a super-tough GB shell, Motor, Gears, and Piston.

16. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    If you are going to have your tech do it, why not ask him to build the rifle for you, instead of asking our opinions?

17. airsoftplayer14

Well, the tech might charge more money for parts i can buy cheaper on airsoft gi or evike. Because i was planning on spending about $800 on the gun so i need top of the line parts EX: the motor i will defiantly need is the g&p m180 satan.

18. ThompsonFTW

ThompsonFTW New Member

Dayton
    Lolz... good luck with that....

19. airsoftplayer14

Thanks........................

20. ThompsonFTW

ThompsonFTW New Member

Dayton
    Well you clearly haven't done any research why would I help you when you didn't any to help yourself....

That motor is overpriced and not that good...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.