3-shot burst fire

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by EgyptWhite, Aug 22, 2007.

1. EgyptWhite

EgyptWhite New Member

Does anyone know how I could make my airsoft gun fire in 3-shot bursts rather than just having it automatic? I need some kind of modification idea

2. General Lee

General Lee New Member

There arn't many airsoft guns I know that fire in 3-round burst. Your options are pretty much limited to Systema rifles ($1500), and Baretta M93r's from companies like KSC. The Tokyo Marui Type 89 and 89F (rifles used by the Japanese Defense Force) have 3-round burst, but they arn't worth it. Magazines are harder to come by. It's a TM so it is inferior quality anyways. So it looks like you're pretty much out of luck. Of course, you can just train yoursaelf to let go of the trigger after 3 rounds on full-auto, but a 5-6 round burst works better in airsoft, and is easier to pull off on full auto.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007

3. FallenOne

FallenOne New Member

There is a company that makes an add-on for all TM hop-up cmpatable guns that takes away the full auto capability (I think) and gives you 3 round burst. I believe it costs around $88 dollars, but it's good for all the ultimate realism people.

4. nightmare

nightmare New Member

Airtronics makes a 3 round burst item you can install onto any gun.

5. CIA Philstructo

CIA Philstructo New Member

M16 mags my friend

6. General Lee

General Lee New Member

7. Jay_SAairsoft

Jay_SAairsoft New Member

Unfortunately AirTronics seems to be out of business at the moment. If you're handy with electronics (or know someone who is) here's all of the stuff you need to make a in-line (plugs right in, no mods nessicary) burst chip: http://forums.airsoftmechanics.com/index.php?topic=651.0

8. Sniperbug

Sniperbug New Member

Elmer
    Pro-Arms 3 burst FET System :D

9. hairyman

hairyman New Member Supporting Member

Dublin
    Keep an eye on the date lads,,,this thread is soooo old.

10. Ninjew

Ninjew New Member

itsl always amusing when some one replys to a REALLY old thread and then every one else just assumes it is new and pours in the replys aswell :p

11. CairnisReed

CairnisReed New Member

Westlake
    We need a "Not Amused" Emoticon..
    I would use that a lot...
    Kinda like the face on this cat
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  12. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

lol! nice! that would be perfect.