5-600 bucks for aeg m4 for friend

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by broadsword, Dec 9, 2012.

1. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I need a m4 for my friend. He wants it to be sold and have stock internals that re great and dont need to be upgraded. He plays both field and CQB, but he will be able to upgrade the barrel and throw on a gemtech suppressor. if you have any questions, feel free to ask. He will probably upgrade it alot externally, but it should still be solid stock. Thanks!

2. kevincull

kevincull New Member

Get the kwa mod1 m4!

3. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    thats only 200 bucks. I want to have a base gun for around that

4. CQBIBER

CQBIBER New Member

Get a vfc scar or a vfc416!

5. Commie

Commie New Member

Grand Rapids
    Go VFC or g&p m4 and customize from there.

6. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Thats the only helpful information so far. However, I dont really want super jacked externals, and I cant upgrade internals very well. Thats the situation im in:eek:

7. Commie

Commie New Member

Grand Rapids
    In that case buy the g&p/VFC and hire a tech to do the work for you.

8. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

Lenox m4

Perfect internals stock

9. FASTTtitties

FASTTtitties New Member

If you go with a VFC, you don't need to upgrade the internals. Maybe a new spring but that's it. VFC's are my favorite gun. So definitely go with a VFC. My best recommendation would be a VFC E-Series M4 they are very reliable and very upgrade able.

10. Napple

Napple New Member

Given this budget i would buy a polarstar and call it a day. It might push the budget a little. But if u already have an m4 body and barrel you can buy a fusion engine for $450

11. Commie

Commie New Member

Grand Rapids
    Honestly If he's looking for a gun to play CQB with, he probably doesn't want to be weighed down with tanks.
    I suggest getting a g&p for field, and a cheap mp5 or SMG for CQB

12. Napple

Napple New Member

Really? Because i'd totally play cqb with a polarstar, i just dont have that kind of money. It's a sacrifice i'd be willng to take for the best performing airsoft product on the market

13. Commie

Commie New Member

Grand Rapids
    Well there is also the fact that (I'm guessing he is?) a first time airsofter does not want to be fooling around with a polar star, a normal AEG would be better starting out.

14. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    If I had a VFC and I could only change 1 thing, it would not be the spring. I'd say screw these imposed rules and change the both motor and gears. Lonex A1 and 16:1s please.

15. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    As others have said, get a VFC 416 or other M-4 series, then you won't really have to upgrade much if anything for awhile. Makes more sense if your not good with internal work.

16. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I was thinking about a KWA. Hows that seem? I can upgrade, but it will have to be more than like 3 parts, because i would probably send it in to a shop. The only reason I wouldn't get a polarstar is because the building i live in doesn't want compressed gas in the apartments. I know its is only compressed air, but their ignorant.

17. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Don't get a KWA, Quite a few of their parts are for only KWA guns so it's hard to upgrade them. Go with a VFC or G&P it's going to be your best bet. And umm, isn't this gun for your friend? If so how would it affect the building you live in?

18. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    He lives in the same building. Also, hes not planning on upgrading it so thats ok for him. Plus i think KWA has good enough stock internals to not need to be upgraded.

19. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    Lonex M4. Cheap, very good internals, and no need to upgrade internally anytime soon. Only problem is that their externals are bland, but a new RAS and Magpul furniture is easy enough to install.