.50 cal

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by kevincull, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevincull

kevincull New Member

want a .50 replica but can't get the socom gear one for$1000! I want a snow wolf m99 or m82 but I can't find one. On evike m99-1 is $400 on airsplat it was $183

2. kevincull

kevincull New Member

I kneed to know before my next op

3. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Is there even a question being asked?

4. kevincull

kevincull New Member

Yes, where can I get a snow wolf m82 or a m99-1 for less than what evike has. On evike it is $450 for a m82 and $400 for a spring m99-1.

5. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 Member

Rather than asking to be spoon fed, try searching a little.

6. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

Why would you ever need it.

#1 its a display piece more then anything. Its barely even usable. And by usable i dont mean fieldable. If your lucky it has 75 feet of effective range.

#2 its gigantic

#3 it weighs like 7 lbs i belive.

Theres just so many reasons not to get one its outrageous.

7. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    kevincull, there is a STRICT 72hr bump rule. That is to say you may only bump a thread once in a 72hr period, this is regardless of how dire you need for information is.

Secondly, you'd save yourself time waiting on someone to answer by simply going to various online retailers and looking. Keep in mind, there's the listed price, and the unlisted price which is the price after discounts and coupon codes.
    On top of that, it's Friday, you made this thread Thursday night. Assuming you find what you're looking for right this second and buy it, the order won't be processed til maybe noon and will be sent to the shipping company. Assuming you get next-day shipping (which is ALOT extra), you won't get the gun til Sunday ASSUMING you again pay extra for Sunday shipping. The only other option would be to go to a "local" brick and mortar store and buy one there, assuming they have on in stock.

Long story short. Research and Shop around.

--CLOSED--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.