550 Paracord Products

Discussion in 'Services' started by Shadowbane, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Pleasant Hill
    I've been weaving 550 paracord for a while, just started branching out, and I thought I would extend my wares to you.

I have a number of products available, with prices listed below. Shipping will be a flat rate envelope through USPS Priority Mail at $7, so multiple products would be better to buy to save on shipping, or if you have a preferred shipping method just let me know.

Bracelets can be made with ranger bands, with 5/8" or 3/4" buckles, or with 5-in-1 survival buckles (see photos). in cobra or trilobite weave. Just send me your wrist measurement.

I am just working with Coyote Brown at this moment in time, but I will be working with OD green and black soon (October).

I can custom make 550 Paracord products, just send me your request for what you want and I can weave it for you.

I weave projects that will fit on a jig.

On the sling, the two trigger clips at the top attach to the D-rings on your plate carrier, and the bottom one attaches to your gun. Works great and takes the weight off your neck.

The belts are woven with approx 80 ft. of paracord, and mil-spec nylon and mil-spec thread, as well as metal cobra bucles with D-ring and plastic GT Cobra buckles.

Prices:

Adjustable Paracord Belt with Cobra Buckle with D-Ring - $75
    I also have belts with GT cobra buckles in coyote brown, they have a 500lb break point, these are also adjustable, and priced at $55.

2-to-1 Point Sling - $65

2-Point Sling (double or triple woven)- $35/$45

1-Point Sling - $30

Rifle Retention Lanyard - $20

Survival Bracelet - $15

Bracelet with 3/4" or 5/8" buckle in cobra or trilobite weave - $10

Key Chain - $8

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ramsey

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    link0 and Peregrine like this.
  2. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Pleasant Hill

3. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Pleasant Hill
  4. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Pleasant Hill
  5. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Pleasant Hill
  6. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Pleasant Hill
    I don’t know if anyone is making Paracord products on here, but I am trying to use all Mil-spec materials on the belts.

7. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Pleasant Hill
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
  8. Shadowbane

Shadowbane Member

Pleasant Hill
    I started a website with some photos and prices, 550enterprises.wordpress.com