614 build help

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Ninja28, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Ninja28

Ninja28 New Member

Ocala
    I am wanting to build my AGM m4 stubbykiller into a 614, I already found a rail system http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=30726 and I want upgraded high speed internals with a low fps spring but I don't know much about internals so I was hoping somebody could recommend me some good ones. My budget is $200

2. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    Are you referring to the HK 416 and second I doubt you will be able to reach you goal with you budget as if you want an exact copy your going to have to pretty much replace all the externals with aftermarket parts. However with your 200 dollar budget you could build yourself a great m4 for your budget. Look around the forum at other peoples high speed set ups as there are probably many threads about this already.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012

3. Ninja28

Ninja28 New Member

Ocala
    I don't want an exact copy, basically I just want a bigger rail system and better internals, I can spend more but I didn't plan on it being so expensive, how much do you think it will cost?

4. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    Putting a true 416 rail on a plain jane M4 wont work. The top rail is raised higher then a standard m4 rail. So if you pair it with a AR15 upper its gunna look silly.

If you want a 416 then save up and purchase one.

5. Ninja28

Ninja28 New Member

Ocala
    Alright well I don't wanna do that I guess I can just make it into a field gun but like I said I'm no good with internals so what are some basic upgrades I should do?