8 kills streak - TeamDeathMatch

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by jarhead88, Oct 15, 2012.

1. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    First round of the Airsoft/Food Extravaganza at Strikeforce Sports on Oct 7th, 2012. I ran through the middle and was shocked no one else went that way. First time on the map so i was a little lost.. but got of to a good start getting 8 straight kills before getting shot... the other team eventually dominated us as you will see in other videos.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0gl-Dp29P8&list=UUa3rTs_vSp5QgUZJQ7gzZ5g&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

but it was a great night

2. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Looks like a ton of fun, really wish we had a CQB place like that here in western Idaho

3. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    It is a great field.... always changing the layout...

4. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Lol COD.... Map..... Kill streak...

5. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Haha, The MP7 is a great gun, but I don't think i'll use it much because the mags suck and they leak.

6. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    haha your right... since i went with the kill streak title i used the COD terms...

I am noticing that players are acting more like COD then ever... running into rooms shooting and going kill for kill.. I was suggesting to our field that we go back to 30 or 45 second respawns... so guys don't go right back in, they have to actually get penalized for getting shot.sit out for some time... that has to be the only way to stop these suicide runs.... if you watched some of my other videos from this summer you would see it....

7. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I love it... i haven't had any issues except a bb jam last time out and i couldn't fix it until the game was over. my mags are good but limited to 40 rounds, which make you operate more like a pistol... more careful not to spray rounds.
    Hard to compete against 120 round midcaps or hi caps

8. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

I know how it feels, always trying to conserve ammo, I only got two 40Rd mags and two 20Rd mags, I would have more but they are so expensive.

9. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines

I dunno.... You sound like a codman yourself

10. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    why didn't you use your killstreak rewards?

11. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Yeah bro you could've gotten a harrier or something ;)

12. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    No, that's be a harrier and one you silly. Learn your COD, lol.

13. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Golly gee, I should've had that down by now! Or, you could get a chopper gunner

14. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    Dude....I wish i could play COD well, but i can't....my kids can play great....I try but can't ....

but Leonidas..... I was in the Marines.. don't need to act like a codman.... enough said...

15. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    i have to admit i was waiting for the box to drop from the sky..... but it didn't..

16. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Thanks for serving, definitely not a Codman. Thanks

17. WadiyanAirsoft

WadiyanAirsoft New Member

Tyler
    I went 13-2 today cqb upgraded echo 1 xcr total of 8 people on the field everyone was scared. I died from running out of ammo and being under fire from 3 people and running battery and being shot by 3 people. Gotta love airsoft!!!

18. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    nice job,,,,,, love those runs..

19. bal1

bal1 New Member

8 kills streak? I went on a 39-45 ish kill streak lost count. That was without dieing. Best match ever!!!

20. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    wow, that is unreal...