A good M4 under $135 with fps higher than 450.

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Ghost_sniper, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Ghost_sniper

Ghost_sniper New Member

Ok I would like to find a good M4 or M16 under $135 but with fps over 450 what would you tell me?

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Why do you need such a high FPS? I don't think what you're asking is possible.

3. Ghost_sniper

Ghost_sniper New Member

Oh sorry. I mean like 410fps.

4. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Eh lancer tacticals and some JGs have that high FPS, I personally don't think it's necessary but I mean JG m4s are still great, so yeah win-win if you get one of those. I'll find a link in a moment.

Here you go http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2344 with coupon you'll get around 140 free shipping.

5. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Your NOT going to find a "good" gun at that fps, with that budget. Get $200 at the minimum and we can talk the wonderful language of m4.

6. Ghost_sniper

Ghost_sniper New Member

For that much I can buy a M4 from my friend at 545fps. I think I found one too.

The need for me to have a high fps gun is that I play high fps games. My teams play other team in high fps games so I have to have a good gun but I think one I just found will be fine thanks bro.

image-4156310250.jpg
    This is what my guns look like

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
  7. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Why the heck would you get such strong guns? "High FPS games" What does that mean? *shakes head*

8. Ghost_sniper

Ghost_sniper New Member

It means we play with guns that are like 500fps & 600fps.

9. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Fps isn't everything you should look for. Are you using .12 gram bbs to get that high fps?

What you should really look for is internal build quality and upgradable gearboxes. To me it sounds like you want to BUILD a dmr. Look at sr25s and other longer range guns to start your BUILD.

10. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Hes asking why your doing it. Not what your doing.

11. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Is there a reason for the stupid high FPS?

12. Ghost_sniper

Ghost_sniper New Member

No sir we are not using .12 gram bbs we use .20 and .25s and thanks for the advice.

I don't know why my team does it I think it's just because the team leader wants to.

13. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Are you emo or something? Sounds ridiculous, and no gun besides sniper rifles come that hot stock. Do you upgrade them for more pain? You do know, the JG m4 only has around 380 FPS, incase you thought it was 1500

14. Ghost_sniper

Ghost_sniper New Member

We just like to have fun with some guns stronger than 380 fps.

We upgrade our guns sir.

15. magkill

magkill New Member

Do you use wimpy guns and then up grade them, like $80 guns then stretch out the spring or buy a random high fps spring?

16. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    ????A gun wouldn't even go to 500 FPS by stretching the spring, and you have to do some upgrading to get your gun to that fps you can't just throw in a spring like that.

17. magkill

magkill New Member

I meant throwing a sniper spring in a gun with a really good motor and bad gears, like a high torque motor.

This is getting off topic here's a link to an ics gun, it won't break easly and is high fps.
    http://www.airsoftstation.com/ics-cxp-qd4-aeg-airsoft-gun--sportline-version.html

18. Ghost_sniper

Ghost_sniper New Member

Nope, think around $380.

19. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    High fps games must be the dumbest thing i have heard since my ex girlfriends

20. Leonidas

Leonidas New Member

Des Moines
    Who has $380 guns? Examples?