A good pistol?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by TriadAirsoft, Sep 26, 2012.

1. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    I'm looking for a new pistol along with a rifle but that's another thread and I would like to ask you guys what pistols are good for price. I would say my range is 100-150$ including an extra mag, thanks guys.

2. MerknSissyS

MerknSissyS New Member

I personaly love the We-Hi Capa series you can get a CQB master with an extra mag on evike of Airsoft GI for about 113$. I own 4 of these pistols 2 of which have been used for over a year (i play every sunday) and they still work flawles stay away from the 2-piece slides as constant tear down to set hopups and clean wear the compensator set screw out but great pistols.

3. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    KJW w/ 2 mags or KJW 226 with 2 mags will be around your budget.

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    There are probably 50 good pistols and 100 bad pistols that fit your description. Care to narrow it down a bit for us? What do you want out of your gun? What models tickle your jimmies? What sort of characteristics do you value? If you can't answer those questions, you're going to get a bunch of people responding with their favorite pistol, but not necessarily the best gun for you.

5. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Lets slow down, You can get a KWA USP or M9 PTP, they are much better than KJW and definitly WE

6. Scarred

Scarred New Member

You are right. But then he won't have money for an extra mag. If OP was to change his budget to $170 then he could get a KWA USP and an extra mag.

7. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Um no actually. Yes, the KWA USP is nice, probably the only KWA pistol I actually like, but not better than KJW. I would easily take a KJW P226 over the KWA, or a KJW M9 over the KWA and even the TM.

OP, like Knief said, we need more detals to know what to reccomend to you specifically.

8. TriadAirsoft

TriadAirsoft New Member

Winston-Salem
    Sorry for not responding to any of your posts guys havent been able to get on :(. So to answer your question I would like a pistol thats lower priced that is accurate enough for CQB, Green Gas, and good quality. Thanks for all of your guys replies :).

9. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

Whats wrong the M9 PTP, I own one and its great, don't be criticizer, its a great gun.

10. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Your not understanding they are asking what type of model do you like. Ie 1911, M9, Glocks, etc.

11. Lil_Shady

Great to you. I've fixed enough of them to feel extremely comfortably saying its not that great. Until I here more about TMs new M9, the only one I trust is the KJW.

12. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

13. Lil_Shady

I never said they weren't beautiful. I love the look of the M9. I merely meant that the internal quality is sub-par.

14. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I think that part of comparison is opinionated. I know that if I were to compare the two I'd find the KWA better, and that's just my opinion.

15. k1ngjeremy

k1ngjeremy New Member

Well I like my Umarex USP. It's non blowback sadly and the body is ABS not metal but the internals are metal and it has a great feel/weight. It hits at around 350fps with .20's. I only spent around $35 on budsgunshop.com.

16. Lil_Shady

The thing is, my opinion is very well backed by my experiences with both guns. I've fixed a ton of KWAs, all with different issues. Meanwhile I've fixed 2 "jamming" KJWs, that a quick clean and lube fixed right away.

17. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Which is better externally? And which is better internally in your opinion?

18. doghuntinman

doghuntinman New Member

Will you can get a cheaper one at walmart for 20 dollars and they sell extra mags there too

19. Scarred

Scarred New Member

You can. They're cheap, unreliable and inaccurate though.