A JG M4 s-system

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by fireball956, Nov 29, 2012.

1. fireball956

fireball956 New Member

I'm looking at this gun on air rattle.com.

2. fireball956

fireball956 New Member

I'm wanting some opinions and rates

3. fireball956

fireball956 New Member

By the way the enhanced version

I need some opinion and rates

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Next time just use the edit button. Anyways, it is a pretty darn good gun. The range is great and so is the accuracy. The FPS would shoot to hot for CQB though. Overall it's a pretty good gun for the price and its highly recommended.

Also, don't order from air rattle.

5. Natethenoobpwnr

Natethenoobpwnr New Member

Chicago
    I suggest not purchasing from airratttle.com

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Agreed. Their service is horrid and tend to ship broken guns.

7. SonicDeathMonkey

SonicDeathMonkey New Member

Woodbury Heights
  8. corntato

corntato New Member

Thats were i got my jg s system. They had the best price and shipped it quick. Definitely was not broken when i got it. And i even shot them a email after my order since i dident add their free t shirt offer to my cart and they actually called me to get my t shirt size and add it to my order.

As for the gun it is solid. Quite heavy and the body feels a little cheesy but its definitely a good buy

9. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    It's just like any other JG m4. It's a decent gun, but it requires tuning. Without tuning, it isn't going to last long. If you adjust the AoE, re-shim, and re-lube, the gun will last a very long time

As far as "rates" I don't know what you mean. If you are talking about FPS and rps, the FPS is pretty hot around 400+ on the enhanced model(correct me if I'm wrong someone) and as far as rps I'm not really sure, depends on your battery choice.

10. corntato

corntato New Member

Fps was around 415 on mine stock. Never taken an exact rps but its sufficient

11. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    Yeah that's more than a little to hot for CQB.

12. corntato

corntato New Member

Yea it is. Even for the outdoor fields around me a spring change is definitely needed mines down to about 320 now

13. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Rps will be about 12-13 bps on a 8.4v NiCd or a 7.4v 20c LiPo.

14. Zombiekiller

Zombiekiller New Member

Tomball
    try Evike or AirsoftGI they both have In-Store warranties and will refund if its shipped broken. You can also call them anytime and get customer service if you need too.

15. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    It's a good gun, but I'd recommend getting one more like this - http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=28080 (choose what retailer you wish). I say this because I've had three 'problems', more annoyances, with the S-System. 1: I find it's too front heavy and doesn't feel balanced. 2: the battery is a PITA to get in. There are mods you can do, but why not get a gun wired to the rear so that you don't have to bother? 3: for how bulky the front end is, there's not very much rail space.

Just my 0.02p :)p)

I've been getting more like 9-10 on mine with an 8.4v..

16. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Sorry lol. Well we are getting 12 bps on a fully charged 8.4v 1600 mAh battery