A&k m16

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by echo1 vmg-74, Jan 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo1 vmg-74

echo1 vmg-74 Active Member

NO TRADES

Any questions please PM me.

Includes suppressor, foregrip, G&P 2300mAh battery, and 1 hicap mag

FPS @ ~400 FPS

Has neo magnet motor. Gearbox has been cleaned and reshimmed, gun shoots great and smooth. Wired to deans.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Asking $99

2. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston
    I may be interested if shipping isn't ridiculous

3. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston
    Lesson learnt buying from this guy got his gun missing butt retaining screw expected me to go searching for one I think not!!! PayPal claim lodged

4. jbwigg

jbwigg Member

Brookhaven
    Carter66 it's one screw you can buy at hardware store. If that's all that's missing it's still a good price for what you got.

5. mikejosephman

mikejosephman Moderator Alligator Staff Member Moderator

Medieval England
    there is an iTrader feedback system for a reason. No need to blow up a post over small details.

6. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston
    It's not the point dude I don't sell partial guns or products to people

7. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston
    Sick of getting f'd over by people selling rubbish

8. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston

U can't buy a 11" Long screw from the local hardware store I'm sorry

9. echo1 vmg-74

Didn't know all these replies were coming in. The screw is literally about 12" long. I know for sure It was packed in the box. the stock was taken off only right before it was packaged. I even offered to buy a new screw if he would help me find one or give me several days to look for one. But I have to deal with a Paypal claim now so that's not an option anymore. He's convinced I'm trying to pull a fast one on him by not providing this screw, which obviously isn't true. I'm disappointing this happened like this.

Also offered to send some money too.

10. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston
    It's called disclosure dude I'm no idiot first of all and since we're now open how about disclosing I paid u more than asking as a kind gesture to cover your PayPal fees, the fact you told me your friend packed it and then you packed it conflicting stories, and you expected ME to go find a part YOU lost and CLEARLY didn't pack in the first place. Yes your now dealing with PayPal because you were dishonest and got caught out. You could have simply been straight up honest and said you misplaced it, we deal with it there and then and it's done. No you chose to stuff me around for a week so disclose THE TRUTH.

11. thunder8190

thunder8190 Member

Cedar Rapids
    Not to jump on board but just as Carter is saying people are always selling used junk on here that's in undescribed condition and I absolutely hate it. Although when buying used, a screw is really no problem... You're getting a Full metal suppressor 12" rail, a foregrip, gearbox, and motor with a battery for less than $100, really good deal I almost bought this but couldn't spend the cash.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  12. jbwigg

jbwigg Member

Brookhaven
    No offense, but if shipping box had a small hole from crazy USPS, ups, or whoever. The screw could've fell out, but some hardware stores do carry the required screw.

The screw isn't that big of a deal for it to be used. That was great covering a little extra for fees, but getting PayPal involved seems excessive.

I'm sorry one screw is missing from the great package.

13. echo1 vmg-74

Yes I was there when my friend packed it. I was a witness, lol. I am being honest. How can we both miss a 12" long screw as its being packed? It is most likely lost in the mail.

14. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston
    I have your text msgs amigo 1 says its in the stock next says its wrapped in bubble wrap another says you don't know your friend wrapped it, so which is it? Stop talking sh...t

15. Carter66

Carter66 New Member

Boston

It holds the stock to the receiver of course it's a big deal it's unusable without it

16. BenTheBarre

BenTheBarre Member

Spokane
    Holy cow man, chill. Here's a replacement screw-

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?products_id=3405

If he offered to pay for it, why complain? You also got a hell of a deal. So if he's trying to fix his mistake, work it out with him! At least he is doing so! Most people blow their costumers off once they sell their piece.
    Anyways, rant over.

Hope I helped.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    echo1 vmg-74 likes this.
  17. echo1 vmg-74

Too late to give the guy a new screw unfortunately, he already filed the claim.

18. jbwigg

jbwigg Member

Brookhaven
    If I were seller I'd just tell PayPal that he'd pay return shipping and refund what the guy paid since that one screw makes the gun "unusable".
    I understand the screw holds the stock to the gun, but for real, you got a good deal on a gun that was used and the screw wound up missing for whatever reason. I'm sure a local tech could sell you one fairly cheap if you can't seem to find it at a hardware store.
    I've had shipping crack a full stock on one of my guns; there is only so much a person can do to secure the gun that shipping sometimes neglects. Sorry for the trouble you've had echo1 vmg-74. If that one screw was all, I'd give you a 1+ on itrader haha. There are far worse things that shipping could've messed up.

19. echo1 vmg-74

I appreciate it. I just have really bad luck with this stuff. This gun I sold for my friend and now I gotta deal with this. I guess its what I get for being nice, lol.

20. jbwigg

jbwigg Member

Brookhaven
    I was thinking about getting the gun but figured I didn't need another one.
    Sorry for the other guy not dealing with you about issue instead of PayPal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.