A&k m4

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by jon_wallace95, Nov 25, 2012.

1. jon_wallace95

jon_wallace95 Well-Known Member

What are your opinions on an a&k m4?
    Trying to find a cheaper m4 to get for Christmas, I love the m4/m16 model guns, so any suggestions based off that would be great, don't want something ridiculously priced, but want a good platform for future upgrades. Thanks in advance for all the help guys.

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

NO.NO Dboys. I would stay away from every Dboys gun except their SCAR and AK's. Their M4's have mediocre internals. I own an A&K M16A3....it's alright. Decent internals and externals for the price you pay. Just a couple things.
    1.The takedown pin towards the pistol grip is easily broken.
    2.My delta ring still works, but the threading is pushed backwards.(Hard to describe in words)
    3. Stock on mine was loose.
    (These were just on mine however.)
    Few other things.
    1.Watch out for factory failures or "lemons", as A&K's M4's do tend to have mediocre quality control.
    2.The gun comes installed straight from the factory with an extremely nice Prometheus clone TBB.
    3. Mine has been having small semi issues, but however, I have put a big spring in it so..... yeah.
    Just my two cents.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  4. jon_wallace95

Ok I have my heart set on one, nothing is changing my mind on this, begging to get it tomorrow because that's when the sale ends, even wrote up a contract stating I won't ask for anything else till after Christmas if I get it, total cost: $114
    Contents of purchase:
    1xJG M4 S-system 2010 enhanced version
    Airsoftgi giveaway Tshirt
    Airsoftgi new member 1000rnds .20g bbs

5. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    That's a good purchase aswell..And Umm please do explain why dboy's is bad?

6. jon_wallace95

I've been wanting a jg but haven't been able to find a low priced one till airsoft gi sale

7. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    JG's are very good begginer guns!

8. jon_wallace95

They are good guns overall, I'm not a beginner but I'm no expert either, I've been playing for a few years but it time to move away from cyma, almost every gun I got from them had some problem

9. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Yeah JG m4's and g36's are solid there ak's are junk though.But honestly dont get an s-system get a standard m4 s-systems are front heavy,And IMO ugly..Plus if you if you ever got sick of the s-system front end you cant just throw on a new ris you have to get a new top reciever..

10. jon_wallace95

Whats different between s system rails and standard? Other than the extended top rail, which is what got my because I want to do a hybrid sight

11. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    I don't know te purpose of the s-system rail but there bulkier and use a differant top reciever,And theres no such thing as a "Hybrid sight"!

12. jon_wallace95

I said hybrid sight so you would know what I meant, I am getting an acog and I'm taking my brothers holographic sight, I want to put the acog on a flip mount, they sell it on bravocompanyusa.com, the purpose of the s system rail is that it give a bigger top rail and customizable side rails.

13. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Well if an s-system is yoour thing then go for it.