A&K masada or CYMA M14 socom

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by cdaryl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Hi guys, I'm thinking of these two guns which one should i buy? i live in hong kong, where airsoft guns are quite cheap, i can get the masada for 160 usd, and cyma m14 socom for 110usd. I really like the external of the masada but am not sure about its internal. cyma m14socom seems quite good but im quite a small person, would i be able to hold it up? as people say its not suitable for tiny people? What do you guys think?

Another question is I'm also thinking of buying a new pistol. in my mind is WE Glock 18c. My friend has it and its great. i can get it for 75 bucks. i just want to see if there are any alternatives that i should look at? i will spend max 100bucks on a new pistol.

Currently, i have a Kings arm colt m4a1, CYMA ak74u(which im going to sell it), Classic army m1911-a1.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
  2. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Price Range (Ex: $100-$150)

Type of Gun You Want (Spring, Electric or Gas)

Preferred Gun Models (M4, G36, AK-47, M9, M14, etc)

What Role/Type of Play You Will Be Doing/Playing (CQB, Field, Assault, Sniper, etc.)

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Take the time to spell your words fully. Our rules (a link to which you may find in my signature) clearly state that proper spelling and punctuation are a must around here.

4. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    I'm sorry, I was in a hurry so I didn't spell check.

5. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Well, that is no excuse. If you are in a hurry, do not post.