A New Approach

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by rileymccann, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileymccann

rileymccann New Member

Long Beach
    OK, so, to begin...
    I have previously decided that I wanted an M4. I don't exactly. the price/quality of a gun that I want is 200-350$, and ill get more into that later. The gun that I want to get is not necessarily an m4, but I have researched them the most. I want a solid gun, so for an m4 i was looking at G&P, VFC, CA, ICS, etc...that is sorta the quality i am goung for. I like m4s, but I havent researched many other guns either. I was looking for a platform that has a good amount of upgrades available, and i can make custom. I like the look of the:
    -p90
    -UMP/UMG
    -g36
    -sig 552
    -M4
    -mp5,
    and, well, pretty much everything else. I dont want an ak unless it is a more modern ergonomic one, because i want rails. The reason for this post is because when i was locked onto an m4, i held some of my friend's g36c, sig552,p90, and a few others. I liked them a lot, so it kind of opend my eyes up to some less common platforms. Here is what I want in the gun I get...
    -cqb and field capable, if it can be small and still be accurate over distances, i would prefer that.
    -capable of rails, and a decent amount of upgrade parts available
    -good rof
    -lipo capable (with a mosfet and maybe corrected aoe if necessary)
    -good looks
    -metal(duuuuuhhhhh)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    to narrow it down a but, because i know there are TONS of options, i was looking at these for the following...
    M4-VFC,G&P,CA
    AK-CYMA
    I like the agressive look of bullpups, but dont know if they are comfortable
    any suggestions? AUG?P90?TAVOR? pretty much anything.

2. Navyhodge

Navyhodge New Member

Norfolk
    I don't understand your question..

3. Urban_ART

Urban_ART New Member

Lol, I'll second that.... .....

4. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 Member

The AUG A3 has decent range out of box, though i am not personally sure about upgrades. Its bull pup so it has a long barrel, yet its short so good for CQB and Field. its $220 on ASGI

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4030

5. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    Bullpop seems like your match. check out the ics L85. It's a beauty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.