A Plus / Devil Bucking Info

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by theonlyBuster, Aug 4, 2012.

1. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I recently heard about the A plus aka Devil bucking. Hearing all these claims that's it'll add 50yards to your gun and yadda yadda. Now off the bat it sounds like utter BS and when I quickly searched the web I only found videos from unreliable, biased, or unacknowledged techs and players.

So my question is does anyone have any information on this item and REAL results?
    I highly doubt it'll add 50yards on any shot, but if it adds a more realistic 10-20 yards, that would be nice.

2. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    I don't know of any legitimate reviews. It seems as though it is made be the same people as the REAPS bucking though. With all the false advertising.

3. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    A+ is the company that makes REAPS, they are the exact same thing.

Adding 50 yards is highly possible if your old bucking is worn and has bad seal or just complete crap.
    But from a standard point of view, no, it's not possible to just add 50 yards to it.

A+ is too unstable.
    Not to mention, even in their own vid, the grouping is just horrible.
    It's pretty much spray and pray at 60m which is around 180ft.

Now.....a regular gun using regular "type" bucking can easily achieve the same if not better result at 200ft with a bit of tuning.

A+ is really the product for people who are absolutely lazy or simply don't know crap on tuning a gun.

If you ask me....I'd say A+ is going backwards....... (even the G-hop YEARSSSS back was so much better....)

R/ER-hop will easily out perform the A+ by miles any day.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  4. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    Wow that was a complete guess. I just assumed that they were the same based on the false advertising haha.

5. chineseairsofterss

chineseairsofterss New Member

CrazyNcman did a review and he said it did absolutely nothing for his range when he installed it into his jg m8 and h&k g36. He also said it would prob be better just gettin and r-hop.

6. Adman234

Adman234 Active Member

Wildwood
    I put one in my 1911. It's better than stock.

I think that it is good for guns that use VSR cut hops, because RHOP is much harder to install, tune, and get working into VSR hopup systems, especially those that use cold gas.

7. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I kinda figured as much. I don't let my buckings get worn down to the point where replacing them makes a HUGE difference to that extent.

And CrazyNc was one of the reviewers I was referring to. -_-

But yea, I think I'll stick to my normal buckings. I was just curious, and basically my suspicions were confirmed.

8. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    I'll be honest here.
    Lots of us on Airsoft Mechanics don't like CrazyNV for reasons....just throwing it out there.....
    But oh well, it's so much crap that everyone knows :p

Now for the VSR/pistol bucking part.
    Pistol is most likely the only thing that's benefited.
    But then again, have you compared the A+ with other high quality standard type buckings?