A Tournament Call to all Central FL Airsofters

Discussion in 'Florida Airsoft Forum' started by TheBunker, Sep 4, 2012.

1. TheBunker

TheBunker New Member

kissimmee
    Ok Airsofters

"The Bunker is putting together a Tournament for Airsofters in kissimmee FL starting in OCT and will hold one every month"

We are going to have 4 Person TEAM Based and also a individual based tourney at the same time

With a nice large cash prize for the Team Based and a small Cash/Gun prize for the individual (Havnt settled on the prize number yet but you will defiantly Quadruple plus more your entry fee)

$25 dollar entry fee with gear and $40 Entry fee with rental

NOW What i need from yall, is a Roll Call of who would want to be in this im looking for 200 ppl to give the prize that im wanting to give.....

SO ROOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL CALLLLLLL

Thanks
    "The Bunker"

2. MadWulf

MadWulf New Member

Litchfield
    Is that $25 per man or per team?

3. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    too much could go wrong.... I see fights over cheating and so on.

4. TheBunker

TheBunker New Member

kissimmee
    $25 per person

Already thought of that, thats why i will have triple the amount of admins at permanent post since this "isnt" going to be any little $100 prize

and bottom line if you are caught cheating you or your team will be disqualified

Now we are making a tourney field for this so it wont be a normal battle set up

5. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    ehh pass...... all I can now think of is airsoft speedball...... hope it goes well for those who play though...

6. TheBunker

TheBunker New Member

kissimmee
    Thank you, but since i believe the customers are who i cater to , let me ask in a tourney what would you like to see?