AABB Hera Carbine Kit

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by PistolsAndMP5s, Nov 19, 2012.

1. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Help me out here guys:)
    Someone is selling me the AABB Hera Glock Carbine Conversion kit for really cheap. The problem is that he uses a TM Glock in his but mine is KWA. The make one for both the TM AND the KWA but he's selling it to me at such a great price that I'm hoping mine will fit. So I guess my question is "To anyone that has owned or knows of this item, does is this kit work with both the TM AND the KWA?" I've heard rumors that try are universal but none have been confirmed
    Here is a link:
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/accessor...bine-conversion-kit-for-marui-dark-earth.html

And yes I HAVE googled.

2. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    KWA are known to not be TM compatible, so I wouldn't think 1 would fit both. Haven't got experience with the item but thought I'd let you know that. AABB make great stuff though, recently got a RIS kit and for my aks74u. Absolutely smashing it is.

3. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    Aww. It was such a nice deal haha. I guess I'll be getting the KOO Defense Carbine kit instead because I also found another deal on it. Thanks for the input though.