accessories for a dmr with plenty of rail space

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by echo21bravo, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

I was wondering what would be some good accessories for the vfc scar h ssr. After that gun I will want to get either a vfc scar l or scar h so I will want to have some of the same for both

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well a mock suppressor, maybe a small scope, grip, and a flashlight/laser.

3. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

For the dmr I will want a good sized scope. For the assault rifle I may want a clone holo or a reflex sight

4. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Good bipod, QD Surpressor, Forgrip (you can use bipod as grip though), scope...

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Since I'm guessing it isn't actually a DMR you don't need an optic that has any zoom and a bipod will probably just get in the way. So get a sort of red dot or eotech replica and a fore-grip. After that it will end up mostly being for looks

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    DMRs typically don't necessarily need bipods. They always get in the way.

7. ShooterMcgavin

New Port News
    Yeah but if your going to use a DMR you also want the DMR look. Scar H SSR is an actual DMR (stock gun in airsoft does not have the upgrades to be a DMR) but if he plans on doing the necessary upgrades then yes. Maybe hold off getting the scope and bipod until you get it shooting close to a DMR

8. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah I saw his thread, but I've seen maybe two people who say they will spend over $1000 actually go through with it. So i'm guessing it will just be stock

9. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

So go with just a assault length scar then go ssr

10. ShooterMcgavin

New Port News
    Yes do this. I dont know how much you have played or what guns you have played with but if you dont have much experience in airsoft I reccomend going with an assualt rifle first. Its alot of fun, doesnt need much upgrades to preform for what you need, and not too many people are dissapointed when going with an assualt role.

If you like it and get some experience then want to go DM then you can go DM. Too many people start with sniping,being a DM, or support and a lot times is not as fun as they hoped.

11. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

I have play for a few months now. Used a wide verity of guns from smgs to support guns. I like assault rifles and I like the scar look.

12. echo21bravo

echo21bravo New Member

For the vfc scar l I was thinking of an eotech with a flip mount 3x magnifier. Angled foregrip or vertical foregrip. Tac light and a box laser with pressure pads. Along with a qd surpressor

13. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Use your other thread for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.