Adding more than one MOSFET

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by RoseKing, Oct 8, 2015.

1. RoseKing

RoseKing New Member

Santa Rosa
    So picked up a Krytac CRB recenty and wanted to use my Xcortech X3300W setup with it MOSFET and all. Since all Krytacs already come with a basic one, would there be any adverse effects with using the Xcotech one as well?

2. DreadCo526

DreadCo526 New Member

Sylvester
    Yeah man they will work fine together just hook it up like the plug and play option. Simply follow the directions and it will work fine. You could take apart your gearbox and wire the Xcortech up to function as an actual MOSFET but you already have one so theres really no need to do this.

3. Ghost_Bear

Ghost_Bear New Member

How to wire in the Xcortech mosfet

Hi, I was looking for the exact same question. If two mosfets would play well together, but Im thinking I would rather just wire in the Xcortech SCU but cant figure out how to connect it to the trigger contacts. There are four holes that I would imagine are the connection point but have no diagrams or manuals to guide me. Anyone have any experience hard-wiring the Xcortech mosfet?

4. Session

Session New Member

I will work just fine. The Krytac MOSFET is not an intelligent design, just simply a protection feature. My local tech has been working with a Warfet, and all it's feature on a Krytac with great success.

5. Ghost_Bear

Ghost_Bear New Member

Cool, im going to pick up a secondary mosfet to protect the contacts and use the Xcortech as the control unit. Seems the easiest solution.