ADS issues

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by ThatAirForceGuy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ThatAirForceGuy

ThatAirForceGuy New Member

Have TSD M4 and it shoots a lot to the right. I adjusted the sight to the maximum and it is still off. Is there a way to adjust the barrel or do I have to just deal with it? PS: I can also wiggle the barrel around about 1/2 inch in horizontal axis. Thanks in advance. :)

2. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

The barrel is loose and when you shift the gun it moves the barrel. Could be a bent barrel, hitting the outer barrel but most likely a bent barrel. The outer barrel needs to be kept in place.

3. ThatAirForceGuy

I already checked the inner barrel and it's strait as a flagpole but the outer barrel is mobile. How would I tighten it?

4. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Is your delta ring fully tightened?

5. ThatAirForceGuy

I'm not completely shure. How do I check?

6. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Find your delta ring and twist it. Does it get stuck at any point or does it turn freely forever?

7. ThatAirForceGuy

Freely I think I can feel a little tension after a few twists but idk

8. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Mine twists and then stops and makes a cranking noise and then keeps turning. It seems like yours is decently tightened. Next thing is tightening the outer barrel. Can I see a picture of the gun? Take off the RIS/handguards and you will see a spot when a hex screw can be used to tighten up your barrel...when I get home around 5:30eastern I can show you. Or maybe a YouTube video can help.

9. ThatAirForceGuy

Here are the pictures. Now what?

Attached Files:

10. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

They are both darker than night. Use flash.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  11. ThatAirForceGuy

I don't have flash. I'm using an itouch.

12. ThatAirForceGuy

Here's another. Hope this one is better

Attached Files:

13. 703

703 Active Member

Ok honsetly it's probaly not your outer barrel but instead your hop-up. Your bucking might need to be replaced or the nub got misaligned. Take it out of your gun and make sure the when you turn the hop-up up that the bucking is in the center. Sometimes it's best to take it apart and put it back together.

14. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    Yup, I think 703 is right. If that's not the case though, you may need to stabilize your inner barrel, which is REALLY easy. I actually had a TSD (SRC) M4 with similar problems. How old is yours?

15. ThatAirForceGuy

Around 8 months but the trigger trolley failed after 3 weeks and I got it back from the repair a few weeks ago.

16. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    Hmm. I guess that eliminates my guess. I figured it was new & the bucking wasn't broken in yet... That's what happened with mine. Try stabilizing your inner barrel, maybe that'll work.