Adult Night Thursdays are Back @ The Airsoft Factory NJ

Discussion in 'New Jersey Airsoft Forum' started by GodfatherAirsoft, Sep 17, 2012.

1. GodfatherAirsoft

GodfatherAirsoft New Member

Scotch p
    [​IMG]

Back by popular demand! Adult Night is back and better than ever and it’s only at The Airsoft Factory.
    Bring your gear, bring your friends, and prepare to shred inside a HUGE 50,000 square foot indoor airsoft arena. It’s Adult Night! Designed for the distinguished airsoft player over the age of 18 years (sorry kids!)

We’re also bringing Employee Night back into the mix. Not only will you be challenged facing against Godfather Employees, you’ll get to preview exclusive new airsoft guns while we’re filming our reviews! All that at a discounted rate of $20. Not bad! Thursdays just got a lot more mature with Adult Night Thursdays!

The Airsoft Factory is located at 5 W Chimney Rock Road. Bridgewater, NJ
    (about 45 minutes from NYC)

For more information, log on to http://www.theairsoftfactory.com

:D

Last edited: Sep 21, 2012
  2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I always thought it was 15. Oh well I guess Indoor airsoft isn't looking good for me this winter

3. GodfatherAirsoft

GodfatherAirsoft New Member

Scotch p
    urbanprodigy> we're reserving thursdays just for our adult players. however, we'll be having events for 15 year old players on saturdays & sundays, and we're doing an airsoft nightclub every friday night with music, lights, and of course airsoft. we're trying to offer something for everybody

4. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Alright that sounds pretty good then. I was worried since I don't like younger kids

5. EmpireOps

EmpireOps New Member

Unbanprodigy I read the threads you replied to about godfather, just wondering is it just the store you have issues with? Or the fields too?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2012