Advice needed on trade

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by n00bLuke, Oct 13, 2012.

1. n00bLuke

n00bLuke New Member

I might be able to trade my echo1 zombat with a few mechanical problems and a systema motor, for a bar10 with an upgraded spring piston and sprig guide. Should I do it?

2. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    I wouldn't...
    Have you ever tried sniping before ? It's not like a video game or in movies.
    Ultimatly it's your decision so really it comes down to what you want.

If it were me I would sell the gun as is and buy something else or just fix the gun up and keep it.

3. n00bLuke

n00bLuke New Member

Yes, I have tried sniping, I really enjoy it. I have been looking into getting a new sniper for a while now since I honestly can't stand aeg's lol.
    EDIT: Correction, I can't stand using them as a primary way to play, I will play them in cqb but that is about it.

4. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

I agree with 703. Honestly, snipers don't exactly dominate in airsoft. I've been a sniper before and it isn't as great as it seems. When you have 3 AEGs shooting your way and you only have a sniper rifle, the game becomes target practice, and you're the target.

If you really want to buy that rifle, do it. Because in airsoft, personal experience is key.

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Ehh it's a tolerable trade. Just look into bolt-action upgrade and tuning up. Just because it's already upgraded, doesn't mean you won't be opening it up in a few months to replace/tune up some parts.

I personally would pass because I think Systema motors are over-rated. I tend to stay away from most Systema parts because you can get the same if not better performance with a cheaper product, but just my 2 cents.

If you want a Bar 10 sniper rifle, it's a decent trade. If you want any old sniper rifle, well do some research before committing to the trade.