Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I currently own a G&G Wildhog and I’m looking to change it around a bit. I want a smaller handguard. Preferably 9”. Problem is… I honestly don’t have any idea of the ins and outs of how to go about it. Can I just put any M4 Handguard on? I’d really appreciate any help/advice - Thanks :)
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Some bad news unfortunately - that AEG has a proprietary handguard that's integrated into the AEG's receiver so you can only swap it with other rails from the same gun/series.

The good news is, they did make versions of this AEG with shorter handguards so if you can track one down you should be able to swap it on without difficulty. Here's a 9" version, same site has shorter ones as well :)

This is what's under that rail BTW. Use the tabs as leverage to rotate the ring to remove the barrel. Not sure if the barrel is proprietary or standard - would need to find out before ordering a shorter one.
View attachment 279932
(Pic from google)
I mean that’s not all bad news haha. I quite like the Handguard itself. At the time I wanted a bigger RIF but I’ve come to realise it’s not for me so I want to shorten it down a wee bit. Thank you for the help :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts