Advice on Jericho 941 CO2 pistol

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Bishop_T48, May 4, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Bishop_T48

Bishop_T48 New Member

Hey, I was hunting on evike for a decent gas pistol that was relatively cheap and looked awesome and i came across a pre-order listing for a IWI Jericho 941 (aka the Baby Eagle) and for $65 at 380-430fps i thought it was a steal. Any reccomendations or other background information on this particular pistol would be a great help.

Evike.com - Airsoft Guns | Evike.com - Gas Airsoft Pistols | Evike.com - KWC | Evike.com - (Pre-Order ETA 05/20/2010) Official Licensed IWI Jericho 941 CO2 Powered Airsoft Pistol |

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Here's a brief non-in dept tutorial I found on Youtube: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3KKlJ-6uno]YouTube - Cybergun Jericho 941 Baby Eagle review by Moondog[/ame]

3. Bishop_T48

Bishop_T48 New Member

Well CO2 is pretty cheap, and as long as the gun doesn't fall apart after two cylinders of CO2 or otherwise quit firing, the Jericho looks alright for me. $65 isn't bad for a CO2 pistol, especially a Jericho replica. To keep it working all you have to do is keep putting lubricant on the tip of every CO2 cartridge, right?

And what about this alternative?
    http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_45_500&products_id=31807

Last edited: May 5, 2010
  4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I actually just purchased the alternative you posted. After reading reviews about the Baby Eagle, both reviews are about the same.
    The 1911 has a slightly higher FPS than the 941. Accuracy wise, they probably are about equal. I have noticed finding a spare mag for the 1911 is a little easier than the 941.

I personally don't like either because of the long trigger pulls associated with CO2 pistols.

5. MrChuckNorris

MrChuckNorris New Member

dude, I'm not saying it's gonna happen to you but I would be a bit cautious of buying co2 pistols. There are some decent ones like the S&W M&P40 I use but there are some real crappy ones out there (I own two of them) and they can fall apart or start having some problems after a few months. If you think you can keep it working, go ahead, but just be careful.