Aeg black ops viper

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by jallen785, Dec 31, 2012.

1. jallen785

jallen785 New Member

New to airsoft all together was hoping for a little insight on the gun I bought which is posted in the thread heading, and where I can buy good parts for the outer part of the gun considering its mostly plastic, maybe a little about the core of he gun(jnside of it), and if he gun is even worth it any help is greatly appreciated!!

2. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    image-1250998831.jpg

Hint, hint, hint, hint...

3. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    It's a V2 gearbox, it can take any V2 parts. It is a medium to low quality compared to JG. JG is really what you should have bought. You can open the gearbox and use this as a build gun. Open up the gearbox and see if the gearbox shell is even strong enough to take a M120.

4. jallen785

jallen785 New Member

Gearbox? Where do I find that at?

5. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    Inside the gun...
    Break apart the two receivers, pop out the mag catch, unscrew the buffer tube and pistol grip and pop out the gearbox pin and then proceed to pull.

6. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Look up on YouTube how to take out a gearbox on a M4.

7. jallen785

jallen785 New Member

How will I know if the gearbox shell is strong enough to hold a m120 and what exactly is an m120

8. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    M120 is a spring. The number determines its strength.

9. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    If you're asking these questions, you probably don't need to be messing around with that. Lol.

Keep an eye on the classifieds here, there are quite a bit of nice externals floating around. Craigslist, Ebay, and other forum classifieds are also good ideas.