AEG Burst Wizard Review

Discussion in 'Staff Reviews' started by Sparky_D, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just5cents

Just5cents New Member

LaVale
    Awesome! thanks looks like i will be picking one of these up asap!

2. AKAKman

AKAKman New Member

Park Ridge
    Why must everyone fall for these things...their great for realism and such but when it comes to protecting your trigger contacts..they fail. They are NOT true MOSFETS....real MOSFETS have more than 2 wires..LOL..they go directly to the trigger and are very effective. Anyhow....all the guys on ASM are laughing their heads over all the noobs who fall for this fake MOSFET...LOL.

3. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    asm?

4. CaptFysh

CaptFysh New Member

St. Louis
    It's not really a fake 'FET. It just allows burst fire.

5. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

AirsoftMechanics.

6. AKAKman

AKAKman New Member

Park Ridge

LOL, Airsoft Mechanics...its where everyone discusses all the parts that noobs don't know about...LOL.

On a serious note, THIS ITEM IS A FAKE 'FET.....none of you want to admit it...but, its true. It does NOT protect the trigger contacts and I have yet to see someone who installed this, tested it for 10,000 rounds, opened up their gearbox and had great-looking contacts...all this does is control semi and auto functions....not to mention it does NOT protect your motor...the reason I get so worked up about this...is that all you guys who buy it, are too lazy to wire up a real MOSFET from AWS, Extreme Fire, or Hunterseeker.....all noobs fall for this kind of stuff....and sadly, it takes the business away from the people who really deserve it...for creating true fets and knowing a hell lot more about them than any of you guys would who plug 'n play with them.

Ok, done with ranting.

7. CaptFysh

CaptFysh New Member

St. Louis
    Dude, seriously. It doesn't work like a fet. A MOSFET is inside the gearbox. It isn't a fake fet, it just happens to have a similar burst property.

8. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    what he is saying is, the burst wizard is marked as a "mosfet". technically, it still is a mosfet.

MOSFET   /ˈmɒsˌfɛt/ Show Spelled
    [mos-fet] Show IPA

–noun
    Electronics . metal oxide semiconducter field-effect transistor.

so AKAKman, stop dissing it, it is a msofet wether you like it or not.

9. AKAKman

AKAKman New Member

Park Ridge

Qouting a friend on Airsoft Forum named Buppus. Please guys, do not post in the thread unless you know what your talking about...its annoying and immature.
    For more info, go to: AEG Burst Wizard Review - Airsoft Forum

Last edited: Apr 2, 2011
  10. Sgt_Maj_Minor

Sgt_Maj_Minor New Member

Chicago
    Jesus man, Have a little common courtesy. I understand we all have little things that annoy the hell out of us (for me its necro posters and people who think they can snipe well for under 200 bucks) but why would you get mad at people for quoting wikipedia? That doesn't make sense to me. Just because a person is taking advantage of the fact that the information is already out there, doesn't mean they are a noob.

11. AKAKman

AKAKman New Member

Park Ridge
    What my point is, people are arguing about a topic that they no absolutely nothing about. Its extremely annoying when people start pasting things from wikipedia or other sites proving their point...when in fact they have no idea what their talking about. The only reason I qouted my friend off ASF was because of time issues.....and I don't know as much as he does. Anyhow, I will edit that out just to please you.

12. KingCobra

KingCobra New Member

moyock
    thats cool. its actually from dictionary.com.

you really just need to leave A.S.S if all you going to do its B### moan and groan because this "mosfet" isnt up to your standards. this mosfet was made with BURST FEATURE IN MIND. This is for people who want there m16 tp be three round instead of auto. and for those who don't have the confidence or skills to upen up or work on a gun.

13. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

Play nice, guys...

14. AKAKman

AKAKman New Member

Park Ridge

Really? Maybe you need to read up a bit yourself...you obviously don't care about arguing about the technincal aspects of the product. All your trying to do is bash others and convince them to buy it...anyhow, I'm done arguing. I proved my point. I have thouroughly read up on MOSFET and BWs....if HAZMAT chooses to believe what he wants...fine with me. I have the satisfaction of knowing I'm right.....and many othe techies agree with me.

15. CaptFysh

CaptFysh New Member

St. Louis
    Guys chill. Can't we just let this disagreement slide? Fighting helps noone.

16. Sgt_Maj_Minor

Sgt_Maj_Minor New Member

Chicago
    Everyone here needs to take a chill pill.

17. SubSnake

SubSnake New Member

AS is known for its pleasant members and forgiving community.. It's part of the reason I don't make an ASF account. From a technical point of view, AKAKman seems to have a point, but I do think the way he told us was a bit snarky. That's not all the blame on him though. We all need to respond to objection in a less hostile way and work out differing opinions in a mature, responsible way.

Come on guys, leave paragraph long flame wars to the YouTube comments.

Attached Files:

18. crackisbad

crackisbad New Member

Lynnwood
  19. Sgt_Maj_Minor

Sgt_Maj_Minor New Member

Chicago
  20. CaptFysh

CaptFysh New Member

St. Louis
    That looks exactly like my cat :p I just want to hug it! The m16, I mean. It's interesting/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.