AEG Falls apart

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Vylent, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Vylent

Vylent New Member

Fort Worth
    M4 Falls apart

I went and played this weekend and during a sprint between brush my Lancer Tactical upper/bottom receiver just fell apart. Im not familiar with all the workings and i have no clue how big of an issue this will be to fix or what i should even do.

The gun fell apart 3 times and once the inner barrel actually slipped out. So now i have to clean that. It looks like theres just the clip(Link to pic. Clip is the thing in the middle) on the left side of the gun that holds the whole thing together... surely thats not right?

What am i going to have to do to prevent this from happening again? My first thought was wrapping it with electrical tape or something but that sounds super ghetto.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. Tactical_Skittles

Tactical_Skittles Active Member

Moscow
    Well, that's Lancer Tactical quality for you.

Are the body pins intact?

3. Vylent

Vylent New Member

Fort Worth
    Im going to pull it out again and take a look... It didnt appear to have anything broken when i inspected it at the time though.

Edit: Everything appears to be intact. I cant even make the receiver come out again atm but I may be a bit cautious because im not wanting to jack anything up.

Edit 2: Found the problem. >.> Completely missed it.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015