Aftermarket M14 Stock

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by SrgtSeargent, Sep 16, 2012.

1. SrgtSeargent

SrgtSeargent New Member

Horseheads
    Does anyone know where to find aftermarket stocks for m14s? I'm trying to find a real wood kit so i can paint the one i have, but anything will do. I want i stock i can put on to change it from the Vietnam look to the tactical sniper look, or if i can find a real wood one then I can paint my imitation wood one black.

2. SrgtSeargent

SrgtSeargent New Member

Horseheads
    OH btw its a Tokyo Marui style CYMA.

3. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    http://www.evike.com/index.php?cPath=25_113_547

That's the only one I could find for under $100, and it's not even in stock. There is a laylax one but it's like 300 bucks. BTW I found out all this with a quick google search of "M14 airsoft wood stock"

Also, instead of double posting, try editing your original post instead. it makes for a less cluttered thread :)

4. SrgtSeargent

SrgtSeargent New Member

Horseheads
    I tried that but everything is always out of stock or crazy expensive. I also looked on most major websights like asgi and evike and it was the same:/ And thanks for the tip!

5. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Look on redwolf and ehobby aisa, you might find better stuff there.

6. SrgtSeargent

SrgtSeargent New Member

Horseheads
    Well ehobbyasia has one but its multi cam and 150 bucks which isnt insane i guess. There was some pretty awesome ones on redwolf but they were all the same either out of stock or discontinued. But at least i know there is some. Thanks!

This may sound stupid but does anyone think the wood stock for the we m14 will fit a TM aeg? Probably not but i wanted to make sure.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  7. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    Just remember your spending 150+ dollars on a stock which could probably be put into upgrades for that or another gun IMHO.

8. cyclopso

cyclopso Member

Ann Arbor
    I would suggest finding someone selling a boneyard M14 with a wood body. That way it's cheaper for the stock and you will have some spare parts if you need them.

9. SrgtSeargent

SrgtSeargent New Member

Horseheads
    Yeah i didn't even think of that. That's a pretty good idea. Ill check into that thanks!

UPDATE- not as easy as i thought. All boneyards (evike, asgi everyone) is out of stock and ebay showed no luck except for an echo 1 SCOUT (SOCOM) model but thats akread at 50 bucks and there still like 3 days left. But ill keep looking

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  10. SrgtSeargent

SrgtSeargent New Member

Horseheads
    UPDATE;

Evike.com now stocks aftermarket stocks for TM style M14s made by matrix for only $40 without the metal pieces (butt plate and front metal piece thing) or $60 with, and they have it in OD.