Aftermath's costumer service

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by dman10, Sep 20, 2012.

1. dman10

dman10 New Member

Elgin
    Mods, if this the wrong section, please don't kill me I value my life.
    I love aftermath guns, I have a m4 from them. Amazing gun, not amazing costumer service though. I emailed them asking about a pistol grip for the m4, at first they had no clue what the pistol grip was, then told me it was molded to the lower receiver. Which its not. Today I emailed them asking which way th threads run on the flash hider, and they said it is molded on there. once again it is not, i'm pretty sure you don't put a hex screw in the flash hider for fun.

2. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    OP you may want to do a review about this company. Are you trying to warn others about Aftermath or ask questions? Just saying.

I can tell you that they probably don’t sell spare parts like pistol grips. You’ll want to buy those from bigger companies like redwolf and evike. I dunno if clandestine does external parts or if they’re only internal, but you may check there as well.

As for the flash hider, you might check youtube. Aftermath isn’t that popular of a brand, but if you’re lucky, you may find a video on how to remove the flash hider. I’m betting that it’s counter clockwise, though. Just take a hair dryer to it then try to twist it off with some pliers.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012

3. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member

Pierce County
    Aftermath is the distributor. They don't make the product.
    It's not suprising that their CS wouldn't know specifics of the product...

4. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Im pretty sure aftermath isnt TM compatible either.

5. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Depends on the gun. They're basically a Echo-type company.
    I know their M14 is originally CYMA. Gearbox had the stamp and all.
    I believe one of their M4s is also JG if I'm not mistaken.

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    A&K I believe I know their AK is also a cyma and their mp5 a cyma as well.

7. dman10

dman10 New Member

Elgin
    Counter clockwise. I got it of but scraped some paint of the barrel in my vise:eek:

8. fradd

fradd New Member

"Dude, use the search function.

In fact, never make a post ever again. Just use the search function for everything."

~Every mod in this forum

9. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    fradd, you definitely do not speak for any of the mods nor are you a member of the staff yourself. If you see a problem, you use the report button. Never mini-mod ever again. I see this type reply from you again, we'll have some problems.

10. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    As a matter of fact, there will be no problems at all, since fradd will be banned, should a thing like this happen again. Such behavior is absolutely inexcusable.

11. fradd

fradd New Member

Sorry for the necropost, but how did I do anything wrong? I was quoting you guys.
    I definitely wasn't posing as a mod, that's what the quotation marks were for.

12. Finalencounter

Finalencounter Duke of Penguins Supporting Member

Warrenton
    You were being a background mod. Not a good thing.