Airsoft 2012 - season end video

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by Ducky, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Ducky

Ducky New Member

Crawled through some footage from the games of the summer, and cut together a little video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJhOy-Bfdz0[/ame]

2. BCkid

BCkid New Member

Cool, we're we you guys at?

& did u play at all or were u the camera man?

3. Ducky

Ducky New Member

The field is in the north of Sweden. I joined for a few games, but since I'm usually the spider in the web for these gatherings, I don't get much time to play.

4. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Very nice video,And bckid im sorry but it's "you" NOT "u", that drives me insane!

5. Ducky

Ducky New Member

Thanks. It's basically just a tribute to the guys who came to play at our fields and I'm using footage from at least 4 games so it's a bit disjointed.

Also features my personal favorites from this season, the Bagdad Boyz. Super-fast players with no fear and very special tactics. Completely turned all the games on their heads, in a good way. :)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Nice video! I just wish I could understand what you all were saying:(

7. Ducky

Ducky New Member

If you mean the in-game spoken bits, I think the only proper line is "they're coming towards the road, coming towards the road." And then the end quote is basically "god damn, whoah!" after a really intense 10 minute battle. I think that guy was the bomb planter. :)

8. rblevinski

rblevinski New Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    Great video! It looked really intense, especially the part where the guys going over the puddle and they're shooting at him and you can see where the bbs are hitting the water.

9. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    I enjoyed watching that lol. Very nice :)

10. Bulldawg26

Bulldawg26 Active Member

Atlanta
    Very nice video Ducky! I can tell you spent a lot of time on it. :)

11. Ducky

Ducky New Member

Thanks for the kind words. I'm going to bring in an apprentice for the next season so we can get some proper footage from at least two sides fighting (our games usually have two fairly equal fractions, and one militia), hopefully we can get a video out then that isn't "trailer" style.