Airsoft at Hogback Mountain Paintball?!?

Discussion in 'Virginia Airsoft Forum' started by Ghosty, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Ghosty

Ghosty New Member

Chantilly
    Hello everyone! I have sent a private message to Hogback Mountain Paintball and I just got this response! (Start message, from me)

Hello! There are currently tons of players in my area and surrounding area that do not have a place to play airsoft. The closest to me would be Pevs, and they have such close quarters fields that you really cannot get a good game going with 20+ people. I know about all of the costs and zoning restrictions on airsoft fields. (Including the use of Biodegradable BBs, which is required by law in Loudoun county) The second closest airsoft field is an indoor field in Maryland. I was wondering if you have ever thought about using a couple fields here and there for airsoft. I really enjoy your paintball fields and I can also see how well they would work for airsoft. You could even have a trial run, and see how many people show up to play. There's a website dedicated to airsoft in Northern Virginia as well. Here's a post from the website. www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f117/reviving-airsoft-nova-138955/ it's a post about how they got Pevs to switch a bit over and to see if Hogback would do the same. Thank you for reading, and I look forward to your response! Have a great day!

Response from them:

tune into the hogback live feed Friday we will have some news about airsoft.

Hopefully this means we will get their crazy awesome fields into airsoft!

Hype!

-Ghosty

2. Ghosty

Ghosty New Member

Chantilly
    UPDATE: Hogback Mountain WILL be having airsoft next summer, they will be doing a big game for airsoft players ONLY. They are looking for players who have experience in squads, teams or in big games. Please send your an email to hogback mountain at: [email protected]

3. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Why are they looking for players with XP specifically?

4. Ghosty

Ghosty New Member

Chantilly
    So they can build their event around that. IE Sponsors, placement of cover, etc.