Airsoft Field in South Florida

Discussion in 'Florida Airsoft Forum' started by ThisIsMyBoomstick, Nov 3, 2012.

1. ThisIsMyBoomstick

ThisIsMyBoomstick New Member

Would anyone be interested in an airsoft CQB indoor field in the Boynton Beach-Delray Beach area?

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    A field is a field.
    Just remember there's Techyon Tactical (I prob killed the name) indoor field, another one I can't remember the name of, and there's rumors of a local store secretly and quietly making an indoor field. There's also Tact-Ops in Ocala, and I wanna say 1 more indoor field between here and Orlando.

IF you can make it different than the others without a crazy price, I don't see why not. Just remember, the problem with many south florida players is velocity. Many players tend to shoot hot and they have poor trigger control/accuracy, so you'll have to heavily regulate the velocity rule.

3. ThisIsMyBoomstick

ThisIsMyBoomstick New Member

Its a somewhat kill-house type of field. The entry fee would be $10, so its pretty cheap. And thats for the day. Games would be going on the entire day. The velocity limit is 450 but snipers and DMRS can have up to 500, since you can't spray with that. :)

4. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    The phrases "kill-house", 450/500FPS limit, sniper/DMR, and CQB should not be used in the same sentence or even paragraph. Hell even with good trigger control, this is a recipe for disaster.
    Is this a legit field???? If not (which I'm quite sure it's not), you (or you guys) need to severely rethink the velocity limits. Either that or you didn't explain the field of play correctly.
    Hell, even the more spread out CQB/indoor facilities have 400FPS limits for all weapons.