Airsoft field Quad Cities/Muscitine Area

Discussion in 'Iowa Airsoft Forum' started by Shinerunner34, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    PM me for new info or if you are interested in coming out.

2. dylan702

dylan702 New Member

that looks nice were is it located?

3. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    Look at the title, Muscitine Iowa.

4. DaWorm

DaWorm New Member

Wapello
    Looks like a nice field, 60+ acres ya you'll need a lot of people to to show up to use even half of it without long searching and not finding periods. Great for a sniper field. and I'm not sure but I've seen games played will there was snow on the ground with aegs and gas (mostly co2), not sure that you want to but aegs last pretty well in winter compered to greengas.

Um what type of games where u plaining? And do you hunt those grounds cause if so you don't want to play airsoft during hunting season

5. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    @DaWorm Sorry for the late reply but No, we deffintly DO NOT play during hunting season. Yes it is huge and great sniper cover. We are planning multiple game types. We have planned some Milsim style games with Props, Pyrotechnics, Raffles, maybe even Vehicles. We also are thinking about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. style games and were thinking of more. I believe we are planning on a full year thing but I am not 100% sure on that one.

6. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    Yes full year. Pretty much from the first sign of good weather in Feb/march every other weekend till June and July. Then it will be every weekend. August till hunting season will be every other weekend. It wount be invite only for next year. However you will need to contact us prior to coming out Because the waiver will need to be notorized. Be looking for more details on Zeke Shoots Official Website

7. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    Thanks Viper, I wasent sure.

8. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    games on 2/12 if anyone is interested If the weather is fowl on the 12th we will have a game on the 19th.

9. Rollin

Rollin New Member

Cedar Rapids
    Very neat looking place. Will try to get down there this summer, but do you have an age limit?

10. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    Yes we do. Basically if you cant drive you can't play. Lol 15 is fine but your safety rules are a bit more strict and the waiver must be notorised. This is to prevent forgery.

11. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    game on 3/17 please hit us up on facebook for more details. lots of pictures from the last games :) great fun had by all.

12. Rollin

Rollin New Member

Cedar Rapids
    Two questions - which FB page? and above age question is in regards to my son, we airsoft together, but not 15. We'll be down in a few years.

13. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
  14. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    Rollin, have you and your son come out! I am the youngest one there and I am the one that is 15 lol. Come on out, its a blast!

15. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    Game the 31st guys. Don't forget.

16. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    Game on for tomorrow

17. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    Game this Saturday guys, hope to be a good game!

18. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    Game dates 5-5 and 5-12 this saturday we are gearing up for our first event! we might even have a dry run for one of the games we will play! 5-5 is a FREE GAME day! Please contact us either here or on our fan page http://www.facebook.com/Ironcityairsoft. all are welcome but because the entrance is "closed" during game play we are restrictive about walk ons.

19. vipergts333

vipergts333 New Member

moline
    here is a pic of our field of Awesome!!
    [​IMG]

20. Shinerunner34

Shinerunner34 New Member

V Town (Viola)
    Game Tomorrow. Will be free day but we are filling 100 sandbags. If you are coming out, PARK AT THE HOUSE. IT WILL BE TO MUDDY FOR CARS SINCE WE HAD VERY SEVERE WEATHER THE OTHER NIGHT Hope to see you guys out there!!

-Wolfie or "Airsoft Douche"